Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Chinnaiyan RajkumarYour feedback matters!
I got the fridge shoulder. From last 1.5years I contact many doctors and always physio but I didn't get cure. So please give any solution.
Hello. I am 33 years old. I have leg pains and backbone pain and I used to write pain killer balms and also pain killer medicines. But my pain doesn't gone. Please give answer. What I have to do?
I have lupus since 2 years. I am on steroids. I have swelling in my feet and ankles since a week. What can be the reason.
Is there any treatment in Ayurveda for "Gathiya Bai" if yes then how much time it will take to eliminate.
I'm 32 year old woman. I am having slight swelling in my shoulder from neck bottom to underarms hands. It s paining in my left shoulder side. Sometimes my stomach also swells. What should I do. I he one small kid.
I am a footballer and play daily. A weak ago I got my left ankle twist while playing leg is alright not broken I can walk easily. I used move spray, ice and hot water but not getting any result. Ankle is still swelled. Suggest me something.
Meri mother ke both legs me sujan rahti h. Doctors ko batane par abhi tak unhone kuch nahi batate.Kon-konse test karbaye 2-3 sal se aisa h.Unme chatk-chatak rahti h.
I am rohith, age 28 years from past one month I am suffering from back pain. Due to which I can not drive my bike or in some cases I can not sit or bend down also. Request you to help me out.
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries.