Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChinnaduraiYour feedback matters!
My teeth are yellow since my childhood. I have tried many home remedies but they didn't helped. I want to know the solution and also the expected cost of treatment. Thank you!
I am having problem in my teeth. Doctors are saying to give a r. C. T. Treatment. No of damaged teeth is 5. If I goes to this I will suffer from money problem. What I should do.
I have problem in my mouth, my tooth are not really strong I want to fix braces wire can I put that.
I am 59 years old and a diabetic. Whether it is safe to go in for implant of upper and lower teeth set after removal of all teeth I lost upper teeth on 01.07. 1998 and now removal dentrue on upper teeth is there, which is causing probles. Where I should get done tooth implant and expected expenditure for the same.
My teeth are in pale yellow( I neither smoke nor drink or even take pan). Can you suggest me any treatment to get them back to white ?
I have had permanent caps for my front two of the teeth it has been nearly 4 years .i think its ceramic .does permanent capping needs any type of servicing done ?
He can never talk freely, feeled ashamed to be sit among friends, can t talk freely to their clients so and so.
Reason for this problem is formation of volatile sulphur compounds cause bad smell. Halitosis can be through bad habits like smoking, drinking, gutka chew etc or can be gerd (gastric entero regurgitation disease).
Treatment plan is in your hands.
1. We brush daily but cant give enough time on toungue cleaning which is real reserviour of bad smell producing bacterias so clean your toungue thorughly you can feel the change in few days
2. Stop the bad habits
3. Make routine to follow proper oral hygeine plan
4. Stop eating randomly or rinse mouth every time you eat randomly
5. Chlorhex+zinc mouthwash is the key to achieve wonder use it properly by 1: 4 ratio of mouthwash to water and rinse in mouth for 1minute atleast never eat half an hour after that use this two weeks than stop
I hope you like this article and start a new life free of demon called halitosis
I am 28 years old. From last 2 years my right sided tooth is being pained seldom which remains weeks. I am also being pained by same sided neck and eye. I want to know the problem and solution.
I have done cleaning and bleaching my teeth last December. Will it be okay if I do it again this coming May month?
I am suffering from molar pain from past few days. I think this is due to cavities. Please suggest some steps that will be beneficial in getting relief. Thank You.
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.
What is it?
Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look. Most dentists perform tooth whitening. Whitening is not a one time procedure. It will need to be repeated from time to time if you want to maintain the brighter color.
What it is used for?
The outer layer of the tooth is called the enamel. The color of natural teeth is created by the reflection and scattering of light off the enamel, combined with the color of the dentin under it. Your genes affect the thickness and smoothness of the enamel. Thinner enamel allows more of the color of the dentin to show through. Having smoother or rougher enamel also affects the reflection of light and therefore the color.
Every day, a thin coating (pellicle) forms on the enamel and picks up stains. Tooth enamel also contains pores that can hold stains. The most common reasons for teeth to get yellow or stained are:
- Using tobacco
- Drinking dark colored liquids such as coffee, cola, tea and red wine
- Not taking good care of your teeth
Aging makes teeth less bright as the enamel gets thinner and the dentin becomes darker. It is also possible to have stains inside the tooth. These are called intrinsic stains. For example, intrinsic stains can be caused by exposure to too much fluoride as a child while teeth are developing. Other causes include tetracycline antibiotics. They can stain a child's teeth if taken by a mother during the second half of pregnancy or by a child who is 8 years old or younger. Teeth are still developing during these years. Trauma can also darken a tooth and tooth whitening is the most effective way to treat on surface (extrinsic) stains.