Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chenthil
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChenthilYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my brother age is 10 years old. He is really aggressive and hyper child. He is good in studies but he get hyper very fast and start beating or throwing thing to other. He always play games on tv and moreover he always used to fight in school. Nowdays I am really fedup with his behavior. Every teacher complain about him. Please suggest me how to tackle him and how to counsel him.
Your daily intake of delicious foods might not be enough for a healthy life. Your health largely depends on the consumption of right amount of vitamins. You can be protected from a plethora of disorders by the intake of foods rich in vitamin B12 and D. Here’s why you need vitamin B12 and D:
- Prevention: Vitamin B12 prevents us from certain cancers, including cancers in prostate glands, lungs, breast and colon. It also provides protection against heart diseases. Vitamin B12 also helps in prevention against Alzheimer’s disease. Intake of vitamin D reduces the risk of developing multiple sclerosis, heart disease and flu.
- Booster of happiness and health: It has been found that vitamin B12 boosts up your energy levels to a great extent. There are health drinks enriched with Vitamins to provide energy to your tired body. But it is best to have foods rich in vitamin B12 and other vitamins.
- Forget depression: Vitamin D and B12 are known to benefit your health by keeping away depression. Therefore, it is very important to keep a check on the vitamins level of your body.
- Helps protein metabolism: One of the primary functions of vitamin B12 is to boost protein metabolism in your body. If you are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency, you will suffer from improper protein metabolism. However, the symptoms may get noticed after several years.
- Protect your bones: It is the most essential function of vitamin D to absorb calcium and promote the growth of bones. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to bone related diseases like rickets.
- Help your brain: Vitamin B12 is good for the overall health of the human brain. It can prevent you from developing dementia in old age or brain shrinkage.
- Good for digestive system: Vitamin B12 helps in the smooth functioning of digestive system. It provides protection against constipation.
- Beauty matters: Vitamin B12 and D are known for their contribution towards gifting you a healthy skin, shiny hairs and beautiful and strong nails. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Sir, My name is Kishore Parida, I am diabetic, my sugar level is fasting 140 and PP 185, my oral health is continue go down, several time go to oral checkup but there is no improve. When I filling pain I used pain release Ointment. Dr. What the best Tooth Pest for improving my teeth.
Dear Doctor, My mother is 76 years old. She is usually very agile, workaholic from the time I had seen her. She takes care of cooking & other household work till now. Her daily routine is: Gets up at 4.30 am in the morning, goes out for walking by 5.00 am. Walks between 30 - 40 minutes. Comes back - does meditation for 20 min; then does Yoga for 30 minutes. By the time she finishes all this it will be around 6.30 am. Then she goes to Kitchen and does breakfast and lunch for my wife and children - as they get ready to go to their work. Goes back to bed around 11.00 pm. Till she retires to bed, she is almost doing some work in the house. Maybe takes 1 hr rest in the noon time. Coming to her health issue: She has been diagnosed for diabetes for the past 4 years and is taking Glycomet GP1 - one tab in the morning and one at night; Her sugar reading taken a couple of days back reads: Fasting: 189 and PP 196. Her food habits: Breakfast: 3 idli or 2 chapattis or 2 doses. Lunch: Rice with some dal and vegetables and 1 green; Dinner: 2 chapattis; Upuma or Kichadi. Eats a piece of apple and guava and some dry fruits and nuts. Has one glass of milk before going to bed. For the past 6 months she is finding it difficult to walk outside, as her legs are paining. Pain radiates from bottom part of hip till the heels of her both legs. Usually she walks faster than men. Now she is feels her legs are heavy and knees paining as she walks. End of her walk back home, she is sweating and panting for breath; Her question is: She does everything that is recommended and advised by Doctors. Still why would she be having such a problem at her age? What investigations are to be done? Which specialist doctor has she to check about her health issue? Would appreciate your thoughts and advise to my dear mother.
I am suffering from sinus. Please suggest the remedy. I want to join swimming in june 2015 can I join although I have sinisitus.
Hi,. We got married 5 years ago. No kids yet. I am suffering from pcos. I am on metformin, folic acid, ovubless, ecosprin. I got aborted in the month of September 2015. Doctor removed it stating that there is no heartbeat found. And from the past four cycles I am on siphene 150mg but there is no positive result. This cycle also I took siphene 150 mg and the egg grown 20mm and I took hcg shot. Now I am in day 25 of my cycle. In my previous cycles I experienced sore breast before cycle but this month I don't have any such, is it. Sign of pregnancy? Or does it mean something else? Also suggest me something that improves the chances of conception.
I am 20 years old male. I have very frequent headache near my eyes. Also I have eye problem. I can't see distance things clearly. So what can be the reason and the cure for it.
I have just turned 40 and since last few months I feel fatigued. Feel sleepy and have no will to work. Can you please advice some medicine.
Some tips for good quality sleep
1. Fix the timing of going to bed and waking up and follow it regularly. It will gradually form a habit.
2. Sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours. 6 to 8 hours is the minimum time required for relaxation of brain.
3. Stop your work 30 minutes before going to bed.
4. Reading a book, listening to music or walking for some time helps to get sleep. These activities help in relaxation.
5. Avoid tea, coffee or any other stimulant after 5 pm. These things stimulate our brain and will postpone the sleep.
6. Exercise daily for 30 minutes.