Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Chenthamarai SelviYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having burning sensation in stomach since last year and its increasing day by day and also breathing problems. and shortening of breadth day is also increasing. Sir please help me out of this.
Hello sir I am 25 year old male suffering from hair loss problem by 2 years still now I have not find right cure and care so how I can solve that one please provide me suitable proscription thanks.
I have problem with my periods. Periods are very painful (stomach) and there is very less bleeding only for 1 day and also weight has been increased approx 10 kgs. Pls help.
I have developed a pain at the tail of my spinal chord since last month and also my leg and hip muscles strain sometimes as if muscle pull. I am taking medicines nerverich and evian LC. My question is that is this a neurological problem? Am i developing spondilitis? Also can I do yoga in this condition?
Dear sir I want to increase my weight. I had used endura mass and many mass gainer. But still my weight is not increase. Please suggest me. Now I am using dexona 0.5 mg & cyproheptadine tab. Is it safe for long time uses.
What I have to over come the problem of indigestion please provide me the answer as early as possible.
I have pcod But my periods are regular could I become pregnant. I am 31 years old now. I have 5 year old son.
I'm 23old male. Suffering from haemutria blood in urine. Nothing shown in ultrasound and blood test and urine test. Except blood in urine identified in urine test that is plenty of erythrocytes and 4+RBC. I'm using course given by my urologist. I'm getting mild headache on right side of my head from a week. Is it due to loss of blood or eye sight problem. I'm not feeling weak. No fever. Is it serious condition. I saw red color urine only after when I stressed a lot or after not eating anything is it due to gastric problem.
I am 35 years old. I am suffering from hairfall problem for last 7 years. Please suggest me the medicine.
I have gradually gained a lot of weight in past 6 months. What can be the reason for this and how can I get it in control?
How could I reduce my extra tummy ? Should I join gym, aerobics or control my diet? Please suggest me.
I am 25 years, female and have been attending gym for last one year but my weight didn't reduce. I have pcod and weight increased after puberty. Can I opt for ayurvedic massage for obesity and pcod ?
Hi I'm a male or boy can we use gals or women skin product like creams, face wash, sunscreens and other skin of women or gals for our skin for our face and body please tel me yes or no just give me the answer yes or no tht can we use women's or gals skin products for our skin for our face and body please tel me yes or no? Plz.
Here are some causes and treatments of infertility
Hello I am Dr. Rita Bakshi a fertility consultant. To make a baby it required a male and a female . A male sperm and female egg. Its very easy to blame a female for not having a baby but really speaking 50% of the cause lies with the male Or the sperm.
Today I would like to tell you that male that means the sperm produced in the factory called the testis they carry through the tubes and then they come out and ejaculate. Now the problem can be in factory itself that means there are no sperm being made it could be in the tubes that means obstructive where you know tubes are blocked and sperms are being produced but they are not coming out in ejaculate or the problem could be in the structure or the function of the sperm. That means the numbers and the motility its very common you know we have seen patients from Afghanistan, Iraq who are and if you see the number of sperm they have a very few or none it does not appear. Otherwise but single one sperm test done three days of abstinence when the male does not had any ejaculation for three days if he gives us sperm sample its very easy to see the number the motility the fallacy of the sperm weather to see its normally or not now people with obstructive so you know if you there is an obstruction and the sperm production is normal.
Then we either open the tube, the carrying tube or we can take out the sperm directly from testis by putting a needle and then doing an IVF procedure. I really like to give hope to all the males who are carrying this guilt of not having a baby because of the problem with them. But today it is possible, it is very much possible to have a baby of your own by the process of IVF, XE, IMC and carry your own genetic material forward. Of course lifestyle modifications like you know controlling alcohol controlling smoking drugs going for exercise you know keeping the diabetes under control not taking you know. People are taking a lot of strain so they have an ejaculation problem or they have impotence.
So all these causes can be easily dealt with in the process of IVF. it really doesn't matter because of you are able to give sperms or we are able to take out the sperm from testis sperm do. The process of IVF XE and give you your own baby now. That is so important so male do not lose hope their is so much hope in the proved of IVF XE. Keeping a good lifestyle is very important please maybe you don't realise that smoking has a huge territial effect on activity of the sperm. Taking lot if antioxidant is very important so keep a good lifestyle go to the Doctor there is enough health going for the procedure which can give you your own baby so. My motto in life is to have at least one child per couple.
OCPC is what I really believe in and for that I would like all of you who would like to contact me I am available at Lybrate. I am also available on my consult me online.
I am facing dark skin problem in my both hands. I tried all jis se meri dark skin thik hojaye but koi effect nhi hua please doctor koi aacha iilaz batado. Muje bhaot bhura lagta h ki meri hand skin esi dark kiu h. please koi aacha iilaz ya koi home made iilaz batado help me.
My daughter is 5.7 years old but still she pee on the bed at night. I have scolded her for that but she didn't stopped yet what can I do to teach her to get up in night. Everyday I get her up by 1 in night to go to wash room. The day I for get by her own.
1. Olive oil : Massage your hands with some warm olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes twice daily to enjoy soft and smooth hands. Olive oil has anti - ageing effects also.
2. Oatmeal : It is a natural cleanser and an exfoliater. Also its protein content locks the skin moisture inside keeping them soft. Prepare a mixture with 2 tablespoons of ground oatmeal, ½ to 1 teaspoon of honey and a little water to make a paste. You can also add a little freshly squeezed lemon juice.Rub this mixture on your hands.Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
3. Coconut oil:It is not only good for dry skin but also soothes the skin damaged by UV rays. Apply warm extra-virgin coconut oil on your hands.Massage for about 5 minutes using circular motions before going to bed everyday.
4. Milk cream : A natrural moisturizer, an exfoliater and the skin ph maintainer. So rub some fresh milk cream on your hands. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then rinse off your hands thoroughly with lukewarm water. You can use this remedy daily.
5. Honey : An antioxidant with anti ageing effects. Mix equal amounts of honey and glycerin. Apply it on your hands, wait 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily.
6. Lemon juice: Its a cleanser and lightens any spots on skin. Add the juice of 1 lemon and some honey to a small tub filled with lukewarm water. Soak your hands in it for about 10 minutes. Pat dry, then apply a little bit of vitamin E oil or olive oil to maintain the moisture level of your skin. Use this remedy a few times a week.
I have black spot in my back pimple and skrech. But no. effective I was 4 month use medicine but no effect.
Whether its smoking, or munching on that extra bit of chocolate, or sleeping in too late – everyone has one of these indulgent habits that make them feel good but are bad for their body. Mostly, you may continue with these habits, finding it hard to break them off. However, these little habits may accumulate and add to your expanding waistline, consequently stemming your efforts to lose weight.
So, which daily habits are to blame for the fat on your tummy? Read on to find out.
1. Having a lot of diet soda: Diet sodas may apparently seem like the perfect drink, as they are fizzy and without the dreaded empty calories. However, they are one of the main causes of an increasing waistline. The University of Texas’ Health Science Centre conducted a research and found that people who drank diet soda regularly had their waist size increase by an unbelievable 70% when compared to those who didn’t consume diet soda. People who drank two diet sodas a day saw a full 500% increase in waist circumference. The aspartame (artificial sweetener) in diet soda causes your blood glucose to rise to such high levels that your liver is unable to process it. This excess glucose is then converted into fat. Skip the diet soda and try healthier alternatives such as green tea or flavoured water instead.
2. Practicing a poor eating schedule: Skipping breakfast, having your dinner late regularly or not eating for long periods of hours during the day can add extra inches to your waistline. If you eat late, your body is unable to process heavy amounts of food during your sleep. As a result, not only will a larger percentage of calories be converted to fat, you will also develop indigestion. Indigestion is a problem you will face if you don’t eat for long periods of time as well. Along with that, your body goes into starvation mode when it senses the scarcity of food, and will start converting all the energy it can into fat, adding pounds to your weight.
3. Not sleeping enough: Sleeping has a lot of hidden health benefits that people do not know about. Besides keeping you stress free and giving your body the time to repair itself, sleep also manages cortisol levels in your body. Cortisol is a stress hormone that makes you crave foods that are high in sugar. Increased amounts of cortisol in your body translate to more and more sugary foods going in to your body, which results in belly fat. Human adults need six to eight hours of sleep every night to keep off the pounds.
4. Too much partying: Going to a party has a lot of dangers for people who want lose body fat. Excessive alcohol consumption is a major risk, as alcohol adds a ton of empty calories to your daily intake. Drinking alcohol can also cause you to snack on very calorie-dense foods throughout the night as it can give rise to hunger pangs. Also, alcohol contains a lot of sugar, and can increase your belly fat to a considerable extent.
5. Lack of movement: People with desk jobs and long work hours often end up with a lot of belly fat. This is due to a number of factors associated with their job. Firstly, they have to sit for long periods every day without movement. Secondly, they are on their feet minimally, and the body gets little to no movement for the biggest chunk of the day, resulting in extra pounds. To counteract this, think of taking up simple arm and leg stretches to break the physical monotony. Also, take the stairs as much as you can, and walk around the office more frequently to prevent fat accumulation.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.