Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrasekhara RaoYour feedback matters!
Safe period for sex to women and not getting pregnant what is the safe period 100% safe there is no chance of getting pregnant.
Hi. I am 28 years old male. My weight is 78 kg and height 5.5. Unmarried. I want to ask that how can I increase my penis size? As if now my penis size is 5 inches. I want to increase my penis upto 3 inches. Please help me to increase my penis size.
I am a 32 year old male & have a big problem of very quick fall during inter course & also have night fall problem, please give me a well solution.
I took 1 tadalafil 20 mg tablet last night 1 hour before sex. I didn't get any erection. Inspite I didn't get erection I used to get earlier .in sleep I noticed erection but not maintained long time. Should I increase the dosage. How many hours before should I take the tablets. I'm afraid that I'm not getting erection I used to get earlier. Please suggest the dosage and how many hours before to take.
I am going for night shift continuously last 7 months. My body language totally changed. Belly became big. Gas trouble problem become more. Is there any problem for sexual things in my future life.
We need to have natural approach to treat this ailment because the chances of getting cure exceeds in natural treatment
For nutrition purpose some products are to be considered such as
>Sex should not be attempted immediately after eating because at that time due to relaxed blood pressure people don’t get a desired erection
>If you take too much tension, than you are feeding you ailment
>Don’t consider steroids because they make you feel good but you are internally weak and as soon as the action of the drugs ends you become weaker.
Thanks for reading my answers; I wish you a healthy and happy life
We are currently working with more than 90% positive results in this very ailment
Dr. Vishwajeet Singh
Im masturbating since child hood I'm not able to control it my self how to control it den there is any side effects from it now are feature. Say some medicine are natural method to increase size Bcoz it's to small it might affect my feature.
Pleasuring yourself is not wrong and is infact a normal part of human nature, however, society often frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject.
Let's take a look at a few of them:
- Masturbation causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD, sexually transmitted disease, or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
- Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
- Masturbation causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes, such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate.
- Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.