Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrasekaranYour feedback matters!
1. Uncontrolled diabetes
3. Smoking (very strong factor)
5. Family history of heart disease
6. Stress and angry nature
7. High ldl (bad cholesterol)
8. Low hdl (good cholesterol)
9. Sedentary lifestyle (lack of exercise)
10. Older age.
11. Indians are in high risk group,
Some other factors like men are more susceptible, and post menopausal women are at more risk of having a coronary artery disease (heart attack).
If you have single factors from above given list, you are at a lesser risk, but if you have multiple- (3 to 4 or more) factors. You must take a good care and heal the cause.
Hello respected doctors, I am on B.P tablet Met xl 12.5, I constantly feel fatigue low mood, life is not much enjoyable, apart from it, I am facing difficulty to talk and understand/concentrate, I am sleeping for 14- fifteen hours a day still feel drowsy Maybe because I am on nexito10 tab which I take at 9pm, talking difficulties like slur speech eye pain on inner part of eye I feel heavy head, feeling like brain is blocked and it expands or beats like heart And during this eye pain starts and mostly when I am stressed or very much tensed/worried I feel there is a pressure on my brain and eyes, I am unable to remember/recollect things. Do I require a Brain Scan? whom can help me psychiatrist or neurologist or both I need to consult?
Hi Sir Normal X-ray chest (PA view) X-ray PNS (Waters view)----Hazy maxillary and frontal sinuses-sinusitis No deviation of nasal septum What should I do. Breathlessness and we still have the problem..
I have mild chest pain oftenly! I am only living in my room. Some times I get fear. Which tablet is very useful in emergency? Please give advice!
I am 39 yrs old with left bundle branch block, sinus tachycardia & high blood pressure. My Dr. Has prescribed me medicine on triolmesar 40mg, turbovas 10 mg once daily. Last 2d echo report state that: aortic root diameter: 2.7 cm aortic valve opening: 1.7cm left atrial dimension: 3.9cm left ventricular ed: 5.3cm left ventricular es: 3.9cm intrventricular septal thickness: ed: 0.9cm es: 1.3cm left vent pw thickness: ed: 0.9cm es: 1.3 cm lv ejection fraction: 60% max velocity aortic valve: 178 cms/sec mitral valve: 81/120 cms/sec pulmonary value: 130cms/sec. Please suggest whether lbbb is dangerous, as at present no breathing problem has arise to me except in high latitude once.
Sir main 22 year ka hu aur meri problem yah hai ki heart me dar sa baith gaya hai jisase bolane me bahut dikkt hoti hai kabhi kabhi to awaz hi nahi nikali hai aur Jubaan bhi ladakhadti hai aur hamesha ualjhan rahati hai heart hamesnha dhak dhak karata hai. Bolane me awaz bhi less ho jati hai.
Hi Dear Sir/ Madam, My husband is 31 years old again and again he is getting headache and he have 400mdl bad cholesterol, bp also some time high how can he wil out from this plzz suggest me at least home remedy.
I overcame my first heart attack and a related lung and kidney infection in late 2012. In these three years I have undergone three ptcas and four stents are placed in my heart vessels. I am short tempered but after my ailment I became too depressed and a psychologist asked me to take prodep tablets. My dilemma is if I stop taking the tablet for even a day, I get very much angry with small matters and anger becomes uncontrollable. Please help me overcome this.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.