Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. ChandramowliYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old female have headache indifferent time, doctor said migraine, what treatment of migraine. Three months the period are disorder what reasons I don't know?
I am 27 facing problem bell palsy from last 45 days still I did not get complete relief, could you please help me out, after this disease I am feeling weakness in my body.
My sister has shivering problem. She is always trembling. Especially her hands and legs. Does she have a hypertension problem or any nerve issue. She has always been terrified by family right from her childhood. Is it because of this or not. A neurologist ha prescribed her sleeping pills. And said she has tremor problem. Suggest something.
I am a 47 years old male and suffering from a just like current in my left hand that starts from thumb than spread towards 1st and 2nd finer than to the upper side upto the arm and arm feel slightly hard. Please I am feeling this from last 2 months. I am taking gabapantin and mecobolamin from 20 days but here is no improvement. Please tell me what should I do.
I have been suffering with migraine, ibs since 10 years gb removed 2 years back. Having anxiety tension depression used lot etizolam, escloparam,fuluxetein, dipolarex,amitriptyline, clonazepam etc now my doctor prescribed tryptomer 25 mg to 10 mg lonazep 0.25.my migraine ibs was better now. Using librax, pantocid l as well. But my anxiety was too high can't control help me with any suggestion pls.
I have migraine since 30 years. At the time of pain I am using" Vasograin" tablets. Is there any side effects over usage of the above tablets.
Please let me know if a person who had meningitis many years before will still need to fear of any side effects? Also please advice me if a girl who had meningitis during childhood will develop any complications during pregnancy or delivery? Whether those who had meningitis are good for married life?
Benefits of sleeping on your left side. In ayurveda it is called vamkushi:
1. Prevents snoring
2. Helps in better blood circulation
3. Helps in proper digestion after meals
4. Gives relief to people having back and neck pain
5. Helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes
6. Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily
7. Liver and kidneys work better
8. Helps in smooth bowel movements
9. Reduces workload on heart and its proper functioning
10. Prevents acidity and heartburn
11. Prevents fatigue during morning
12. Fats gets digested easily
13. Positive impact on brain
14. It delays onset of parkinsons and alzheimers
15. It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to ayurveda.
I feel insomnia from some days. What is the solution of it? I am too afraid of it? What is its solution. I am 20 years old men.
My age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 1 year I am having many problems in my body like bones and muscle pain in whole body. Numbness and tingling jn hands and feet in increasing frequency. Abdominal pain. Excessive and rapid and new hair growth in whole body. Chest and belly fat enlargement too much. Even in eyebrows hair dense too. Let me tell you I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years by rubbing penis against bed for hours. But 1 year before I realized that I do not have beard except moustache and chin why. So I search that its due to low testosterone. So I left masturbation but 2 month after leaving it I started facing problems. But I do not know whether it is due to masturbation or any other reason. No doctor is able to detect it .i had my cervical x ray it shows C2 and C3 segmentation incomplete. My abdominal ct with contrast shows right renal calculi of 3 mm. My vitamin b12 is 185pg/ml. My vitamin d is reducing day by day. I do not know why. I used to be in sunlight. Never faced problem like this .earlier it was 140 .now it is 70. A bad smell comes from my urine. Very bad. My right testis measure 2.5*1.6 cms and left 2.5*1.5 cms.i am also noticing reduction in testis size. Earlier they were large. .why my numbness and tingling is increasing. I already left masturbation 1 year ago .my problems are getting worse please help.
I am 25 years old have so pain neck to hip whole day. After 2 minutes so numbness and weakness. All day burning in spinal.
Dear sir/ma'am, Are milk and ghee good for constipation and fissures? Also can warm ghee be applied on the anus. I'm taking lactifiber powder and providac capsules. How much gap should I give after taking lactifiber to drink milk if I can. Please advice.
My father is suffering from paralysis since 10 months. He is unable to speak. He suffered from paralysis attack twice in last 10 months. We consulted many doctors but all in vain. Please help me.
I'm 22years old. I'm suffering from headache since 6years. I consulted neurologist and went through CT scan. But the result is just normal. I used the prescribed medicines. When I stopped the course, problem is again on. I'm on homeopath medication now. What do you now, I'm not able to concentrate.
While exercising (to cure the numbness in my left leg and foot) my left leg and foot actually experience tingling. Is it due to the problem being cured or the opposite. Do I continue the exercises?
My father is 70 years old and suffering with alzheimer's Dementia. Brain screening is done and they say that it's shrinkage to brain. So no surgery is applicable but tablets course of Nuhenz, Alzil 5/5 is going on. He was stable but nowadays it is observed that he is urinating at any time without consent at any place. What to do? It can be stopped?
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.