Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. ChandramowliYour feedback matters!
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
I am suffering from neck pain from past one month. I have to sit all day long due to my work. My neck and shoulder blades are paining. My left hand is also paining and I am feeling numbness. Please suggest.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old. During my age of 8 I got high brain fever and fits. After that fever I had symptoms like eye rotation. Then I had consult with neuro specialist and had medicine for 5 yrs. But now before 5 years I had the same issue and I have consult with neuro specialist. Now I like to change to homeopathy treatment to get permanent relieve.
Hello, I want to know about my father. He is 62 years old. in 2011 he was attached with brain stroke. Now he is taking tablet" telvas am "for controlling bp. But now a days bp is 103/61. So can you please tell me is it harmful for him in future or not? Thanks,
Hi. I have a doubt. Hope I get the solution here. Now I'm 31 years. At the age of 28 I got pregnancy. Till then I was under anti epilepsy medication (tegrital). But when I got pregnancy doctor suggested to stop it gradually and stopped completely after my 4th month. I got c section delivery with baby boy with 2.5 kg. He is good. But I don't have lactation at all. My son was fully fed with formula. When asked to my doctor she said it may be due to using of anti epilepsy medicine. I used many tablets and home remedies but nothing worked. Now I'm again 2 months pregnant. Now I'm not using any medicines and I'm perfectly healthy now. Can I get enough lactation at least for the next coming baby. Can I do any thing from the time of pregnancy. Please suggest any ideas. Your answers will help me lot. Please.
My brother have a disease called migraine, we consult a doctor and he said that it was a legacy disorder, it was came from our grandfathers, but we ask to our father about this disease, they are not agree with this that they have this, so what kind of symptom is this.
I am a migraine patient. I am a student of FYJC class. I used to have medicines like Ciplar10 and Tryptomer 10. But nowadays I don't prefer taking medicines since they make me feel sleepy. My question is that my sleepy behavior is normal? What should I do? Since my headache problem still persists!
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffee: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffee can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.