Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ChandramouliYour feedback matters!
His left ear is blocked from 2 days. He has no wax inside but still it's blocked. Tried many ways to open it but failed. What should be done?
Sir, mere gale me kharas ya khichkhich hai kuch ek mahine se iski wajah se mujhe ajeeb ajeeb lagta hai mera dyan isi pe laga rahta hai sir koi dava ya technique bataye ki meri ye samsya jaldi thik ho jaye please sir guide me?
My father name is Baban. He is 47 year old. From past 3 days when he tries to clean nose every morning after wake up blood comes out from his nose. And thereafter in the afternoon or evening when he tries to clean nose blood doesn't come. He also says that soft palate dries before wakeup. And when he press his nose, its pain. I'm afraid whether it will lead to cancer or what?
I am a 25 year old guy. I work in jaipur and I have to be completely on tour. Recently I m feeling dizziness and sudden rush in body. Please tell me what should I do.
I have suffering from cold from last 1 month and I also consult with doctor but I don't have good result with their medicine, actually I have a sinusitis problem since 1 year and now a day during my cold I have eyes pain problem what can I do? Is it cause by sinusitis or anything else?
I am suffering from Cold and my noses are 70% blocked over 6months. Consulted many Doctors but do not get any result yet. Now what can I do?
Is removing tonsils a good option to cure tonsil stones problem? Is there any alternative to keep mouth free of tonsil stones.
I have eyes problem since a week ago. How to I can solve this problem. Please help me. I have ear problem also. How can I relief to these problems.
I am suffering from pain in my left side of throat. I have no problem in breathing and swallowing. Am I suffering from cancer?
Hi I have a severe ear pain in my left ear from yesterday evening, I cant sleep and its keep on paining, what is the reason for it and what to do to rectify it?
I am 58 year old. I am suffering from sinusitis and I am able to feel that water is blocked in my front and back head. I took head steam bath but no relief. I don't know what to do. What shall I do?
My throat is very redness and infected in morning time from 20 days I get many tablets but not relief no solve problem.
My name is Bhavin Shah. 26 year. I have Throat problem and I try salt water gargling, Plenty of water drink. But still I have pain. So what can I do? Reply me.
Sir I have gone for ear surgery tympanomastoidectomy open type 3 tympanoplasty on 1 September 2016 .today 12 December 2016 my hearing around 40 db. Sir is there any chance of improvement of hearing. Or sir my doctor said a day after surgery that my hearing bones were but today he said he don't remember it may be removed. Sir there chance any of not removing bone in type 3 tympanoplasty surgery .sir please help.
Hi Dr. My head slightly pains every night with a feeling of pain in eyes. Sometimes I feel a very little dizziness too. These r happening frm last one week. I m 28 years old and a bank personnel m using high power myopic lenses Sitting job in front of a computerPrevailing weather conditions are too cold here -abhijit kanpur.
Sir I really have a great sines problems both the nose get struck in day also. To prevent these I use nasal drops etc. Please help me l am in problem.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.