Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. ChandramohanYour feedback matters!
Respected doctor/s, I am 56 years male married with 2 children. My problem is insomnia. I do not get deep sleep. I always get up from my sleep several times in the night. I live with my wife and my grownup children at different parts of india. So far I have not tried any medication for sleep. I normally go to bed by 10: 30 pm. Dinner normally at 9: 30 pm. I am working as a computer software specialist, so my job consists of looking at the lcd monitor at least 8 hours a day. What should I do to get a deep sleep. It has become my dream to get a deep sleep. I am 5 foot 11 inches tall and slim body. No constipation issues. Eating well - veg & non-veg. I don't do much exercise. Please help me with your advises. I will be thankful to you.
I have Acute Pain like migraine in head, Occipital area, Neck radiating to Shoulders since 4 months.
If their is any case of fitcase mean epilepsy it can be occur through addiction for taking of drugs.
I'm having migraine aura headache from 4 years and I am taking medicine from last 4 months my right leg foot pains and my head I feel heavy to open my write eye and I feel my neck heavy and my lips and teeth is uncomfortable what to do I want to become normal please help me I am feeling to suicide.
I am 50 years male, have neck pain for the last few months, of late I feeling numbness in my toes, is it cervical? how to get well?
I get frequent headaches. Have had this problem since childhood. It feels like a migraine. It used to be that overnight sleep would fix it. But these days it last multiple days. What can be the causes and possible solutions.
Sir/madam, I am 21 years old. I get shiver of my hands when I lift any few weights for ex. Recently I played volley ball the shiver was continued for few days. Even if get some anxiety my total body shivers slightly legs most. How should I get it controlled. Please suggest best remedies.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
I am 30 year old male. I have pain in left parts of body. My both legs and hand shivered. I felt something like current in fingers. I feel contraction and me left leg and hand got sleepy. What should I do now?
I am 37 yrs old male. I am having pins and needles in my right foot and numbness too. What should I do?
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.