Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My son is 19 months old. He has hydrocele fluid near his right testis. Can it be cured by any treatments? Will it be cured by laser surgery without any side effects or risk? Is LAPAROSCOPIC surgery possible for ths operation? I don't want to go with open operation in his scrotum or abdominal cut open surgery. Please clarify me.
I am 18 year old male. I am suffering from high fever, my whole body is paining. So please tell me how to be recovered from this stage. I will be thankful to you in this regard.
This question is for urologist Dear Sir, I am 45 years old, I have phimosis problem and I am facing problem with hygiene and urinary tract infections. I have done stretching exercises for long without improvement. Please suggest any non surgical method like using medicines or any non invasive procedure for overcoming this problem. Regards.
Hello I am 16 years old boy my penis is suffering from balanitis the head is swollen red and painful and something white is coming out I am afraid what to do.
I am 22 year old and from past six months I have headache. What should I do? Even medicine also not work.
Dear Doctor, My name is Digambar Gurav. I am 26 years old living in Mumbai and working as software professional. I have a headache since from pass one year for which I have taken medicines for migraine. I also visited ENT specialist for my deviated nasal septum. I have done septoplasty before a month. But still the problem persist. Kindly help me in the same.
I am so worried and so tensioned Give me answer please fast My wife 14 weeks pregnant Aaj subah usne daal baafle khaye te or kal last night sex b kiya tha But Abi sham se usko pet dard kar raha he halka halka or potty (black) arahi he 4se 5 baar ho gaya Koi prblem to nahi he na please batao.
Hello I'm going through a problem, the problem is I'm an employee work in night shifts daily timings are 9 pm to 6 am im unable sleep in the morning times because I'm not feeling sleepy in the morning the only time I feel sleep is in the mid night during work, please tell me how to get proper sleep and how many hours should I sleep to stay healthy because I've heard working in night shifts is not good for health and become thin if it's true how to overcome it and maintain good health condition Please reply and thanks in advance.
Piles, commonly known as hemorrhoid is a condition that leads to pain, discomfort and irritation while passing stool. It is caused due to inflammation of the veins in the lower rectum area. Piles is of two types: internal and external, one can suffer from both simultaneously. The damage in the lower rectum area is a result of aging, chronic constipation, pregnancy, diarrhea and consuming processed food on a daily basis. Piles also lead to bleeding not just while passing the stool but anytime. It is recommended to monitor one's diet and construct a plan that helps to diminish the problem. Here are certain types of foods which can help you deal with Piles better.
- Whole grains - People suffering from piles are recommended to include a lot of healthy whole grains into their diet like bran cereal, brown rice, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta. These fiber rich foods soften the stool and help reduce the pain.
- Leafy green vegetables - Green vegetables are packed with antioxidants and nutrients that help with digestion. Strengthening the digestive system is important while treating piles. Broccoli, sprouts, carrots, brussels, cabbage, tomato, asparagus, cauliflower, onions, cucumber are some of the vegetables that one should consume while battling piles.
- Fruits - Fruits are high in nutrients, fiber, minerals and vitamins that help to regulate the bowel movement. Fruits that can be eaten with their skin on like apples, prunes, raisins, grapes, berries are full of fiber and are very beneficial. The ones that have to be eaten without the skin are good too, for example, papaya, banana, oranges.
- Beans - Beans are high in fiber content and should be included in regular meals of a piles patient. Kidney, black, lima, navy beans, black-eyed peas, legumes are some good options.
- Water - Although it is not a food, water is an important ingredient when it comes to treating piles. It is advisable to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily which helps with the smooth functioning of the bowel movement.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy