Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandra Mohan V
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Mohan VYour feedback matters!
My child 6 days old, started vomiting half an hour ago (curdling type) what is the problem? Got continue even after giving salt water. Eyes are little yellow. Is that jaundice? Any connection between jaundice and vomiting?
3 years baby suffering from high fever. We give him paracetamol when fever come. But after 2 hours it comes again. No malarial parasite found. Urine has 4-5 pus cells. An antibiotic also given. Bt not work. Pls suggest something.
My two year old daughter has lack of immunity. She very often falls sick. She gets fever two or three times in a month. Everybody says chawanprash will increase immunity. Is it true? Can I give my two year old daughter chawanprash for immunity?
Please guide can I give citralka syrup to 18 month old baby? My baby is having burning sensation while passing urine, gets irritated and tries scratching private part.
Sir/mam vo 4 saal ki hai aur usse abhi tak poti krne tak ka gyan nahi aya aur sunn rehti hai apne mai he man magan. Kisi chij se usse kuch lena dena nhi hai. Sir ap btao kya kare uska brain ka test karvaae kahi kch block etc.
My kid is 2 months old, bubunocele is reported in scan how should it be treated, can we do it without surgery?
My Child who is 6 years old have Development delay issue and Presently taken "Medicine concert 18 Mg from the Last of one Year. Still some Changes is there, but somehow he is not sometimes responding and whatever I told him or speak with him, he Restates the same Words back to me, Not giving Reply, his speech is not also proper. Pls guide what should I do,
Whether you have a toddler or a teen, I believe, five of the best strategies to improve nutrition and encourage smart eating habits in kids would be :
1. Have regular family meals.
2. Serve a variety of healthy foods and snacks.
3. Be a role model by eating healthy yourself.
4. Avoid battles over food.
5. Make eating a playtime and probably a way of spending quality time with your kids.involve them in the process.
Kids who take part in regular family meals are also:
- more likely to eat fruits, vegetables, and grains
- less likely to snack on unhealthy foods
- less likely to smoke, use marijuana, or drink alcohol
You could Follow these basic guidelines:
1. Work fruits and vegetables into the daily routine, aiming for the goal of at least five servings a day.
2. Make it easy for kids to choose healthy snacks by keeping fruits and vegetables on hand and ready to eat. Other good snacks include low-fat yogurt, peanut butter and celery, or whole-grain crackers.
4. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals so kids get more fiber.
5. Limit fat intake by avoiding fried foods and choosing healthier cooking methods, such as broiling, grilling, roasting, and steaming. Choose low-fat or nonfat dairy products.
6. Limit fast food and low-nutrient snacks, such as chips and candy. But don't completely ban favorite snacks from your home. Instead, make them "once-in-a-while" foods, so kids don't feel deprived.
7. Limit sugary drinks, such as soda and fruit-flavored drinks. Serve water and low-fat milk instead.
And above all ----- Be a Role Model Yourself!
The best way for you to encourage healthy eating is to eat well yourself.!!!!
That's all for now, for my next dose(article) ...stay tuned!