Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandni PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
Iam 23 ys old on my face some pores are opened always looks like holes on my face what should I do to look my face plane.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I am trying some skin creams. What I use for my pimples?
I am 29 years old boy and I have a big hole on my face because of chickenpox. So please advise the treatment with cost. And how much setting required for to fill up the hole. What is price of per setting. I need doctor based in pune.
I'm 26 years old, I used lot of things for hair growth but no positive results .small thin hair ,hair loss,
I am 21 year old male. How to remove many spot like a blemishes on both checks after pimple? How to clean my face? How to remove any dark spot on face after pimple? How to glow my face? How to oil clear on face?
I have a huge amount of hairfall. Hair usually fall with a bulb like structure. What steps can I take to prevent it?
I have some blemishes on my face tell me the treatment the blemish is white in colour. I am not sure blemish or something others.
My age 21 male. My problem is my skin get ruf; and spot also shown in my face sunburn also are there I try so many things but not work any of them. Can you suggest me something that help me out of this.
Hello doctor My eye is sunken and dark circle due its underweight or any other problem And can I get rid of from dark circle nd sunken eye If I get rid from this problem and how Plzzz suggest any medicine or cream which have no side effect reply rply as soon as problem bcz my face is looking ugly from this problem.
Keep your face clean. Use a mild face wash at least twice a day. Drink lots of water.
People with oily skin avoid oily food, butter, cheese and other dairy products.
Don't rub your face whenever you sweat, dab it.
When acne are present, do not touch them, press them or pick on them, this doesn't help at all. On the contrary, it leaves marks which are difficult to clear.
Avoid rubbing and scrubbing your skin.
These simple tips make the further treatment easy and more effective.
I have very oily skin and for it pimple is arising a lot, how could I get a glow pimple free bright skin?
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.