Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandan
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChandanYour feedback matters!
I have a lots of pimple on my face, chest n back taken and changed my medicine many times since almost 4 years please suggest any good doctor.
I m 19 year old. But I'm having hair fall problem so can you suggest any home care treatment for me. So I can over come my hair fall problem. So please answer my question. And sometimes I suffer from red eyes also.
I am 24 year old man. I feel I am losing hair at a faster rate nowadays. Moreover, I am becoming bald slightly. Can anyone help me to overcome these problem. And I am worried about these. And I didn't use hair oil for a long period. Is that a problem?
The colour of my face has gone dark because of the sun. The same goes for my arms. The part which is covered from the shirt is fair n the rest is all dark. What should I use so that my colour goes back to its original tone?
I want to remove dark spots from my face and I want to know what is the effect of junk food on face. And how to reduce stretching pain of thumb?
I am mother of 8 months old, breast feeding ,i have a high bp problem ,weight is 70 kg ,age 29, I have wanted facial hair I hv taken laser treatment also before 2 years bt no result pls suggest me how to overcome.
Hi Suffering from scalp folliculitus since 5 year. Once start taking antibiotics, sclap becomes free from this. Now its spreading over mouth area. Please suggest.
Using jaborandi mother tin cher direct on affected area will grow hair on bald area. Is any bad effect on directly using of jaborandi q on head?
I am 25 year old male actually but getting hair loss from last 3 month please give me some advice to protect this things.
The medical term for hair loss is alopecia. The most widely recognized type of hair loss is androgenetic alopecia. It constitutes around 95 percent of hair loss of the scalp. It is usually a permanent problem and can be traced to heredity. Another type of alopecia, alopecia areata, can however, be temporary. It may include hair loss of the scalp as well as the body. Its particular cause is unknown so far.
Hair loss is not generally brought about by a sickness, but rather is a cause of maturing, heredity, and testosterone. Hair loss commonly leads to unnecessary balding of your scalp and can be an aftereffect of heredity, certain medicines or a hidden medical condition. Anybody, be it men, women or kids, can encounter hair loss.
Hair may fall because of an infection or because of a medical issue or deficiency. The treatment fluctuates according to the needs of the patient. The following homeopathic medicines are regularly prescribed by doctors in such situations:
- Natrum muriaticum [Nat-m]: People who take this medicine face simple hair loss that occurs even if they put their hand through their hair. This is as often seen in a nursing home.
- Phosphorus and Graphites: Bare spots on the head, which are dry and flaky, require phosphorus. Dandruff occurs under such a condition where the roots of hair get dark and the hair ends up being in clusters. Moreover, the head sweats continuously. Graphites cure bare spots on the sides of the head.
- Phosphoric acid [Ph-ac]: Hair fall from syphilis, uncovered spots close to the brow and dry scales on the scalp are all cured with the help of phosphoric acid. It also cures hair fall that occurs due to continuous scratching of the scalp due to an itch.
- Psorinum, Mezereum: Where hair fall on the scalp happens from dermatitis, homeopathic medications like Psorinum and Mezereum can be excellent solutions for hair growth. Psorinum is used for eczematous skin sores on the scalp that release sticky liquid. The outcome is sticky hair, followed by hair fall. The homeopathic medicine Mezereum is also a decent choice for hair regrowth and for treating hair fall or baldness that occurs because of scalp acne.
- Bacillinum: For advancing hair growth on the scalp when the main cause for hair loss is ringworms, the homeopathic solution Bacillinum is a great medicine among other homeopathic solutions for hair regrowth.
- Lycopodium: It has shown surprising hair regrowth in instances of extreme hair fall. Lycopodium deals, most successfully with hair loss on the sides and on top of the scalp. It is amongst the best homeopathic solutions for hair fall situations where the baldness shows up rashly. For hair loss in women after labor as well, Lycopodium is the ideal homeopathic cure to take.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!