Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandanYour feedback matters!
My skin colour is too dull I have already do everything for my skin but no changes. Please tell how can my skin look fair and glowing?
Sir I am suffering from nurofibroma when I am concenered any doctor he says do not effect on your body no pain no digonised so any solution for this disease ?
How to prevent excessive body hair growth thick dark body hair, how to prevent I shaved 3 times my body and now its very aggressive tried veet hair removal but the hairs has regrown much, hairs on my hand now look dark very irritating I am 17 years old boy. please doctor help me.
I am 22 year female. I had black heads on my nose and unwanted hair on upper lip. I watched video on tube to remove black heads and unwanted hair with veet wax strips. Is there is any side effects if I do the same?
I got pimples with white puss sometimes and the most important is DAT I want to get rid of spots occurred due to pimples, however I took a medication for 1 year and after getting fed up as der was no use BT again aftr an year I started a new medication course fr 1mnth BT no use till now.
I have holes on my both cheeks and near eyebrows on the right side, what can I do to get rid of them? And my skin type is oily so please help with both the issues at the earliest. Is there any treatment or any medicine which can remove those holes once n for all? Please revert back at the earliest.
I got black spots on my face my age is 20 how can I reduce them? I'm too short my age is 20 how can I improve my height? please help. Me.
I am suffering from fungus on my butucs and my private area it will get dry severe itching when it gets sweat and when I wear any tight and also whenever I will eat some non veg it will be severe.
On someday there is itching in the hands. When I rub that portion, the skin turns white and Also some small small pointed spots generates in that portion. Please tell me what is happening.
I have terrible acne problem it's been 2 years. I have tried practically everything. From costly cosmetics to face packs to allopathy to homeopathy to all types of face wash meant for oily skin. Nothing seems to work on my skin and it keeps getting worst. Off late my skin looks awful. My periods are absolutely regular and I don't think it's the hormonal issue please help asap. I'm 22 years.
My mother has suffering from face problem. She has used betnovate c .what is remedy? Can this cream is useful.
I want to improve my face colour can you please suggest good face cream to become white and glow face nd my face was not put my block and some white brown colour thanking you sir/mam.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent