Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Candy PriyadharshiniYour feedback matters!
I am little healthier so I am having lumps on my thigh area and on stomach and back how can I remove those lumps and look more beautiful.
3 -4 deep scars that remain on my face after suffering chicken pox what I can do to remove that scars.
I used before some wheat turmeric and aloevera mix woth water and put on my face after 4 some places of my face I think its whiten so help what I do please sir.
My neck colour become black though face is fair, i tried many things like scrubing etc but no results what to do?
I am 27 years old having dark circle under eyes. What should I do? I am taking seabuckthorn pills from 1 month which contains omegas & vitamins and using aloe vera eye gel but no results I found.
I have a pimple problem. My skin is oily. Now some pimple on my face but its symbol on my face how can I treat.
Used Bleach (Sunny's cream bleach ) it gave me a bad result it turned my face to black. Is there any solution to this problem.
I am a 18 year old female. I have a bulb like protrusion at the mouth of my anus. It's senseless except for itching around it sometimes. I have it since I was a kid but it was very small. It is growing in size. A few days back a similar small protrusion emerged in the same area. I want to know what it it and what are the possible reasons that it emerged? Is it something to worry about?
My cheeks are always red. Sometimes because of too hot and sometime because if cold. I also feel a sort of pain. Is it a age factor? Please tell me the remedy for it. So that it becomes normal with skin colour!
Hello My name is shiva My problem was iam suffering from sun tan from 2years iam using so many products but its not changing My body color is white but my is black what should I do.
I am having a black skin. Could you suggest some medicines for lightening it. I would also like some remedies for removing pimples. I am also having many dark spots and also pimple holes. Please suggest some remedies for this.
What could be the possible reason for a small guilty like boil near the anus. I am a 35 years old female. I maintain proper hygiene and am worried now.
I feel heaviness and a kind of mild continuous pain inside and around my anus. L am told I have piles. Sometimes I bleed. What should I do to get rid of this problem. Please advise.
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.