Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
What are the reasons for pain near belly button. And also slightly bigger lower abdomen and stomach. All the 8 hpt with the help of preganews came negative. And also 2 beta hcg test were taken from 42 & 63 days after the unprotected sex incident. Also the unprotected sex took place on the 5th day of period. The cycle has always, been regular for past 6 months. Its always 26-33 days. The incident took place in november 2015. And after 18 hrs an I pill was also taken as a precaution. Got bleeding for 2 days after 6 days of I pill intake. Got a normal period in december and january for 4 days. Within 30-33 day gap. But in february had period on the 29th day cycle. But only for 1 day. After that only spotting for 2 days. On 73 days from the november incident a transabdomen ultrasound was taken which showed uterus is anteverted. Empty and measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.6cm. So can it be pregnancy or it is something else. Also I do not want to get. Pregnant now. please help me.
My wife usually has fixed date for her periods i. E 15th but from last two months she is getting her periods earlier from 13 to 9th of month. Please suggest.
Hello doctors I am pregnant my seventh week is going on an I am with type 1 diabetes me insulin le rahe hu 32 units in morning and 26 units in evening totally on bed rest par sugar kabhi 150 aate hh kabhi 111 kabhi 103 kabhi pp 166 kabhi 158 kyaa kare koii ayurvedic medicine le sakti to control.
Some of the homeopathic remedies for fever are:
- Aconite: This is for fever with restlessness and anxiety. The patient is seen with an increased thirst for cold water and intolerable body aches. Aconite is considered in fevers which have increased post sudden exposure to cold winds.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in fever with body aches. A person with a fever might want to lie down all the time in order to get relief from the body aches and even the slightest movement might cause them pain. An increased thirst for water is also seen.
- Nux Vomica: This is a holistic cure for fever with shivering. This is made of natural substances and is of great help in cases of shivering and chilliness. A person with this fever might want to remain covered all the time.
- Gelsemium: This natural remedy is very beneficial for fever where the patients suffer from dizziness, weakness and a tendency to faint. This condition is marked by an absence of thirst.
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is considered to be the first choice in people who have fever along with extreme restlessness and body aches. A person experiencing this type of fever might want to remain in motion throughout in order to avoid the restlessness. This remedy is also given for fevers as a result of getting wet in the rain.
- Homeopathic Medicines for Fever with Flu or Influenza type: Influenza is a viral infection and is characterized with sudden fever, cough, pain in eyes, body aches, headaches, and pain in eyes. The homeopathic medicines that are of great help in influenza are Aconite, Gelsemium and Eupatorium Perfoliatum. Aconite is given in influenza when cold air exposure is the cause. This is usually followed by an immediate fever and nasal discharges. Restlessness and anxiety are also seen with fever. Gelsemium is the best cure for a runny nose and sneezing along with pain in head and eyes. The patient might also have drowsiness and weakness. Eupatorium Perfoliatum is of great help in fever with influenza, when the patient has extreme pain. This remedy has no side effects and provides instant relief from pain.
- Homeopathic medicines for fever with malaria: Malaria is characterized by fever accompanied with chills and excessive sweating. The homeopathic medicines for malaria are Gelsemium, Arsenic Album, Nux Vomica and Eupatorium Perfoliatum. The patients who benefit from Gelsemium usually complain of absence of thirst and extreme chilliness. Arsenic Album is of help in people who are easily exhausted and need some water at short intervals. Nux Vomica is for patients who prefer to be covered in warm clothes during heat, cold and sweat.
These are only some of the medicines shared for fever, but is better that one must consult a homeopathic practitioner before popping these medicines, as your doctor will prescribe medicines based on your symptoms, which will vary from person to person.
What is amh test all about whether it is necessary to get this test done in case of irregular cycle.
I ask the doctors online about the dosage of misoprostol & mifepristone. But all tells me to meet a gynecologist. But I am a teenager. My age us 17. How can I meet w gynecologist? What should I tell him/her? He/she will ask me for the signature of my parents or gurdian. But I can not tell my parents because I am from a poor family. I have about 1100rs. Can I do abortion without parents signature? Please suggest can not explain the situation. Very shamed what I have done. Very scared.
Caesarean section or C-section is fairly common today and most mothers do not realize that once their incision has healed completely, the scar tissue problems can still occur. Unfortunately, there are no instructions for how to heal and care for C-section scars after they go home. The general post-operative instructions from hospital include a list of activities to avoid like lifting heavy articles and driving.
Caesarean scars can cause pain well after they've healed. This happen at the site of incision, but in other areas as well. It's important to remember that the scar you see on a mother's lower abdomen is just one spot that scar tissue has formed. There are also internal scars which can spread throughout the body over a time period. This scar tissue can cause lingering pain and dysfunction well after labour and delivery.
When our body tissue gets damaged, scar tissue forms. After a C-section, scar tissue forms along the abdomen and uterus as part of the natural healing process. Caesarean scars can be painful and mothers feel pain or tightness in their scars when they are reaching, leaning, lifting or standing up straight. The scar can cause muscle, connective tissue, and nerve damage in areas adjacent to scarred area. Over time this can lead to pelvic pain, bowel problems like constipation and irritable bowel syndrome and painful sex.
C-section scars are typically located in an area where they can entrap nerves. This can cause pain and also create an urgency or frequency to urinate. The best thing for a new mother is rest and recovery and doing too much, too soon, after a caesarean is a health risk. It is important that to keep incision clean, eat well and avoid lifting heavy articles to support healing. It is recommended that mothers have lymphatic and myofascial massage two days prior to surgery and as soon as possible post-surgery. Lymphatic massage is a light massage assisting in drainage and allows the collagen to align with the incision.
At three months post-caesarean mothers can begin scar tissue release therapy that involves massaging of the scar tissue so it becomes softer and more flexible like the surrounding skin and internal tissues. It needs to be done with three dimensional focus, slowly and gently separating the adhered tissues in all directions. The scar tissue release therapy painful with a burning sensation for some mothers, while some only feel mild discomfort or no pain at all.
Regardless of the age of the scar, one could get benefits from scar tissue release therapy from injuries to burns to surgical scars. Surface and internal scarring from surgeries could be contributing to many of the issues. Sometimes scarring is just a piece of the puzzle of your pain and so a pelvic floor physiotherapy in addition to scar tissue release therapy is recommended. The scar tissue release therapy reduces the appearance of C-section scars. It softens tissues and increases circulation, which all lead to a lightening in colour of the C-Section scar.
In today’s world, which is technologically advanced, we don’t even realize that the whole day has passed by looking at or using our electronic devices. Our life sways between checking the social media on smart phones to using the computer in office, which just makes it easy for us to spend the whole day locked up with a screen. Though this could be fun at times, but it has some definitive effects on our body.
Link between posture and technology
When looking at people at office gives you a good idea of how they sit while they use their devices. Average person waiting in a doctor’s office usually sits with a hunched back, shoulders slumped and a bent down neck. In office these people might lean on their desks, push their neck forward in order to see what is on their screen and their hand is constantly scrunched over the mouse. The human body is not really designed to sit in this way and can have serious life impending issues.
The biggest problem with technology posture is position of the head. When the head is evenly balanced between the shoulders it weighs between 10 and 12 lbs. But with a slight tilt even 15 degrees, the weight on the spine spikes to 27 lbs. Another 15 degrees and it weighs 40 pounds. At 60 degrees, the position where the chin touches the chest weighs 60 pounds on the spine. The extended weight on the spine causes the lower spine to collapse along with a low back pain. Low back pain can further cause knee pain and a referred ankle pain and further leading to much more damage.
How to prevent technology posture?
There are many ways in which the damaging effects of the technology posture can be reduced. At office you can elevate the monitor so that top of the screen is at the eye level. The height of the chair should be such that the feet are firmly placed on the ground. The desk should be in such a manner that the forearms are parallel to the floor when the shoulders are relaxed.
While using the smart phone, avoid bending and slouching and use arms to place the phone in front of the face. The phone should be at eye level when browsing and should not be balanced by the neck when talking on the phone. The head should be kept straight and these easily avoid the damaes of technology posture.