Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C S PrasadYour feedback matters!
RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE PROBLEM IN TOOTH , THE BACTERIA DEVELOPED BETWWEN THE GAPS OF THE TEETH GETTING PAIN.WHAT IS THE SOLUTION.
Hello doctor. Maine apne left hand side ke teeth me root canal (RTC) karway tha takreeb 1 year 6 months pehle. I having very much pain on that teeth. Kindly suggest me for the medicine.
I am 47 years old male. I have mouth ulcer from today morning. Threes days back one of my teeth is exctracted. Now I am using antibiotics and pain killers as medication. Please suggest the best medicine for mouth ulcer, urgent please.
Whenever I brush, blood comes from my teeth and there is always pain in my teeth mostly on corner teeth and also always bad smell comes from my mouth. What can I do sir?
The issue is not yet resolved. I was not actually treating the gingivitis well in the beginning itself. Now it got swelling very much. Also was brushing as normal. Which caused bruising everyday almost it also elevated the issue. Now for first time started with proper having antibiotics. Let me check any thing will get subsidies. Gingivitis without pain.
My Teeth are quite yellow due to fluoride mix. Its been over 15 years. I did consult few dentist's, however they could not find permanent solution. Please let me if anything can be done to yellowness from my teeth permanently.
My age is 24. I am female. My number of spectacles is -5.50. My mensuration cycle is of 40-42 days. My teeth are also not grown properly. Upper right incisor teeth is still milk teeth. My breast are also not properly grown according to my age. Is there any deficiency in my body? Please help.
I can not open my mouth properly. Only one finger can be entered when I open my mouth. Also my teeth are very yellowish from last 7-8 years though I regularly brush. please provide me some help or any type of medication .or what will be the cost if I go through some medical treatment. please help.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.
Repetitive motions, such as chewing gum or grinding teeth
Tooth pain may be sharp, throbbing or constant take mustard oil. Add salt. It will also give you relief.