Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. C. RajaYour feedback matters!
Meri mummy ka" baccha dani" ka operation hua tha. Uske baad sai unka pet badhta ja rha hai and she has slip disk so she needs to loose weight but she is not able to loose. Kindly advise.
I had a first episode of bells palsy 6 years back and a second one 2 years back. Am completely unaware what causes it. Although, i suppose it has to do with strain on my cervical bones; my doctor said its due to herpez simplex virus. I need to figure it out in order to avoid future incidence. Pls help!
My knees pain very much when I climb up stairs and stand after sitting. My body aches when I wake up in the morning. I feel like do not wake up. When I exercise more my body pains.
I am having pain in lower back mainly on hip joint on investigation of cbc esr test shows esr is 26. I wanted to know should I need any medicine or treatment for it?
Hi i'm 23 years old female I have back ache while riding scooter but I haven't consulted any doctors is there any pills which I could recover in that i'm planning for my pregnancy will I get problem during that time. And I m planning take vitamin E capsules can you suggest me some good product for glowing skin and healthy hair. Thanks.
I am having knee pain. X ray showed that my both knee caps have degenerated. What's the treatment? Doctor said to do physiotherapy and then surgery. What do you suggest?
I am 25 years old man and I have suffering from many side effects of Masturbation, I am addicted to Masturbation from last 10 years now the condition become worst to worst day by day. The side effect which I feels are as Follow. Lack of Confidence Back pain Joint pain in all over body even in fingers is also Back pain Bone pain Eye pain and dark circles Sleep disorder Digestive condition become worst Hair loss and thinking of hair Lack of energy Lack of concentration I am single. But confident when I will be Mary so I can't satisfy my wife coz of sex problems. Besides of all these main thing is I can't stop Masturbation. After 2 days I masturbate. Again nd again. Please help me how I can stop this addiction. I am in very problem Sir.
I am suffering from knee. Under the right side of knee cap when I am running, going upstairs and going downwards. So pls tell me whats the problem.
I am a woman of about 51 years, having diabetes treatment regularly. Once a year, when the season changes from winter to summer in the months of March-April, I get pain in the back followed by acute pain in the lower back side, abdomen, corner of thighs and neck. With time, the pain increases and becomes so acute that I couldn't even move out of my bed without any help. For relief, I take painkillers and hot fomentation regularly but the pain eases a little bit and then again increases. I also get constipation with backache, say I go to pass stools after two days often. It usually happened to me during my young age also but that time, pain remains for two- three days only and after taking lot of bed rest and fomentation, I am relieved. But now the condition is becoming worse day by day. After my periods are stopped in the beginning of 2014, the pain is critical. I regularly take shelcal and calcijoint (once a week) along with diabetes tablet. Kindly guide me what precautions to take and which tablets to continue so that the worse situation doesn't come in the next changing season. Thanks in advance!
I have pain in my back and elbows and shoulders from last one week. So please help me to know what is the reason for it. I work on computers for 4 or 5 hours daily.
I have muscle strain in my traps 5 month later. And pain in right underarms and hand. Now pain is gone but my neck is very tight and some time I have pain in traps.
Sir, I am 23 years old (male. My father passed away 1 years back because of cancer at anus, rectum.radiation treatment taken but it not completely solved and cancer formed all over the body then dead. My question. Is cancer comes to me also from my older generations?(because my grandma had tongue cancer and dead 30 years back and my grandpa also some what cancer symptoms while dead. I am also getting some few symptoms like pain and discomfort at anus area. What should I do? I am really scared all about this. With in a short span of time 1 1/2 years my father dead. Still am in shock mode. Please guide me.
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.