Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. C P KarpagamYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my knees and legs, I got my blood sugar and uric acid test, results ate 102 (fasting) 166 (after food) and uric acid - 7.4, please tell me what are the reasons and what should be done.
Hi doctor I am working man for 8 hours daily . since 2-3 days I am having neck pain my job is to sit and do work. How to overcome this problem? what all exercise I can do?
I am 44 years old and I am suffering from backache from last 2 months when I get up in the morning. As soon as the day progress I feel normal. What should I do?
I have frozen shoulder. Though it is in far better condition as it was when I was diagnosed with. I want to know cure for it.
I am 25 years old male, I am suffering from joint pain across the body and also I have muscles pain in my left hand shoulder and leg, please suggest me what to do.
I have flat foot?. Two yrs back I meet an accident and got problem in leg. That time doctors said don't walk n stand for some time that's safe you from operation. I am just 25 not yet married took. What I do now.
I am racing about 20 days suddenly. In my foot having so much pain. And I m don't running continue. So what to do me?
Do I need to avoid coldrinks n cool water if I have ankylosing spondylitis and spinal osteoporosis.. What all foods I need to avoid.
I'am suffering for neck pain . I'am not able to lift any things can you give any advice for this pain.
My child his age 12 years has felt down on cement road he got injured in left leg upper joint badly and blood has flood on 29/05/2015 after that we have given tetanus vaccine, for pain ibugesic plus, antibiotic cephalexin tablets capsules 250 mg 25% has cured but he unable to bend the leg cause of pain I need to know there is any other medicines for fast curing or that enough if yes then please provide the names.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.