Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 19 years old I suffered from pcos problem so, I have pimples all over my face and the scars and hair fall also. I couldn't bear it please tell me the best solution.
I am having pain in stomach in periods & sometimes its so much that I cant bear. so, what should I do?
My friends age is 17 She had sex and took ipill within 2 hours of sex now it has been one month passed she had a slight bleeding today. Any Chance of Pregnancy?
Hi i am 24 years old. I got married in 2013 September. Recently am completed my studies. We are planning now for children. I want to calculate my ovulation cycle. Can I know the details please.
At times I feel like having unprotected sex with my partner but we do not because hes afraid if something goes wrong! I know is not right but yes I want to feel him properly just for 1 time n I do not feel good with protection What do I do? What is the right time for unprotected sex? I should go for it or not?
Pcos: is a state where you find an elevated levels of androgens (male sex hormones) in women. It results in enlarged ovaries with smaller cysts or a bigger one. The pcos is characterised by irregular periods, heavy periods, acne, difficult in pregnancy. The condition usually is accompanied with other disorders like heart disease, obesity, diabetes and stress.
The diagnosis of pcos is done when there is no ovulation, high androgen levels, ovarian cysts.
The diet that is to be followed includes a weight loss diet and low gi diet.
Take more green leafy vegetables.
Its better to take fruits as such instead of fruit juices
Use olive oil for cooking and take healthy fats like nuts, salmon.
Since its low gi diet, its good to consume legumes, dhals, pulses.
When you are to take egg. Consume egg white alone.
Practice yoga n meditation to get free from stress.
Regular walking of about 20 mins ensures weight control and also aids in the control of pcos.
From couple of days I.M not getting my period done suggest me some good medicine? How can I cure from dis disease. I think I am pregnant. So suggest good reasons for my question.
I am having burning and itching in vagina last few days. It increased after intercourse. Please advice.
I need some help my period was on for twice this month the second was unexpected. But after that I was feeling bad cramping vomiting sore nipples an sore breast the smell of foods makes me vomit I've take a pregnancy test but it's negative and I don't no what to do now can you help me please I really feel bad
Due to marriage function, I took pills to delay the period cycle. I want to know that is there any problem in taking pills?
Hi Im 25 years old female. Facing with period missing problem almost 3 months over negative pregnancy test. Consulted with doctor gave some 6 tables for period but after using it week finished no periods occurs pls help me out. Im in so nerves tension what to do will it effect my future pregnancy I can't be present.
Can I still have the PCOS after my abortion? Actually I was having PCOS like around august 2014 I got to knw when I started missing my periods and periods were irregular and in ultrasound I got to knw m having PCOS. Doctor gave me medicines. Den I got pregnant in May 2015. Den it got aborted after 2 months. Now I want to knw dat still m having PCOS?
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.