Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. C.K.DhanasekaranYour feedback matters!
Dental problem I am 55 years. I live in a village area where no qualified doctors are available. At all we need treatment we need to go to the city. Root of gum at the upper jaw is swollen and sometimes it's aching. If I press with finger some blood comes. I am having this more than two months. Along with this I also suffer from sores on the tongue as well as at the join of gum and lip. Very difficult while eating. I am often gurgling with salt water. The sores remain more than week. Thanks.
comman signs of gum disease are-
I am 18 years old and I have a tongue thrusting problem had braces when I was around 11 years old. But my upper teeth are again projected forwards. I believe it is because of my tongue thrusting. How can I get over it without using any mouth guards? Any tongue exercises?
When I get up in the morning then & also for whole day there is a bad smell release from my mouth instead I am already do mouth fresh or colgate? Can you suggest any exercise/natural medicine by which it can resolve?
I am having a small pin hole in my teeth. I want to know the reason behind this and is this a serious matter?
My dad s three teeth fell down. Want to fix new 3 teeth. What is the procedure for that? I think it is better to fix removable 3 teeth. He have b.p and diabetes.
Sir, I am getting undergone Route Canal Treatment and completed 4 sittings. I did not open my mouth easily, from the 2nd day of the treatment. When I want to open my mouth, I am suffering from unbearable pain in that side jaw. The Dentist replied that you have muscular pain and suggested pain relievers. But no use. May I use any Anti biotic with pain relievers? Kindly suggest any medication.
Hello doctor mere muh ke andar chicks ki tarf bada sa phoda jaisa kuch hogya h aisa 4 dino se h dard bhi ho rha h smajh nhi aa rhe kya kru kaise shi hoga aur kyu hua hai.
Doctor, my teeth is uneven. What should I do to make my teeth even. Does it effect to nervous system?
How to avoid germs in teeth? I brushed morning and night I'm using mouth wash but morning when I woke up my teeth is bleeding?
I am suffering from gum bleeding whenever I chew some fruits, also am having problems of bad breadth, please help.
Is it true that coconut oil treats the decay of tooth and there is no need of going to dentist What is procedure to apply it.
Hey I am 18 years old, I had worn braces for about 2 years, after that dey had given me a retainer bt I did nt wear it regularly, hence I hav found dat my tooth d one at d front seems to hav protruded a bit. Will protrusion continue? How will I stop if it does?
I am suffering from pain inside of cheek and so painful when eating anyone of food. So please suggest me how to remove this problem?
A smile is said to be a person’s best accessory. No matter what the colour of your teeth may be when you were born, exposure to various things including tea, coffee, berries, wine etc can stain your teeth and mar their beauty. Thankfully this discoloration can be fixed by whitening your teeth. Here are a few things to know before you decide to whiten your teeth.
- Cleaning and whitening are not the same: Cleaning refers to the removal of plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth while whitening is a chemical procedure that brightens the enamel.
- Not all teeth whiteners are the same: Most teeth whiteners have a hydrogen peroxide base, though they all act in the same way by releasing oxygen that reacts with strainers and removes them, they vary in terms of the strength of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Whitening can be slow or quick: Teeth whitening can be done in a dentist’s office or at home. In a dentist’s office, this procedure can take an hour while teeth whitening at home can take a few weeks. However, home treatments are usually much more budget friendly than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent: The effect of bleaching your teeth to whiten them can last from a year to three years. You will need regular touch ups to maintain the sparkle. You should also reduce your intake of food like wine and coffee that can stain your teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will also help maintain the look for longer. On the other hand, keep in mind that excessive teeth whitening can permanently damage teeth.
- Not everyone can get their teeth professionally whitened: This form of treatment is not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women or people who are allergic to peroxides. This procedure can also not be performed on teeth that have cavities, exposed roots, bonded fillings, veneers, crowns incomplete dental work or on patients who suffer from gum disease and hypersensitivity. Bleaching may also not work in cases where discolouration is a result of prolonged administration of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride intake during childhood
- There may be side effects: Sensitivity is one of the most common side effects of teeth whitening. This can vary from person to person and can be relieved with pain relievers. Sensitivity can also lead to gum recession. Other common side effects of this treatment include irritation of sift tissue and nausea or vomiting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.