Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Lot of hair loss from the roots, have strongly oily hair. Shampoo 4 times a week. If second day I don't wash looks as if I have put oil to my hair. Please suggest.
I am 35 year old and my immune system is very weak. I usually suffer cough & cold after just change environment like when I go from ac room to open and when whether change. Another thing I am suffering skin allergy after taking allopathy medicines.
I am male 20 I have loose fat and stretch marks, even black spot and marks which are irreversible I need to know how can I. Remove those stretch marks from my body and how can I remove those spot from my face and I don't know why my loose fat is not getting tight. Kindly help.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I do not not understand what can I do. Can you help me?
Pimples problem, since 2011, I hv take many treatments and mdcns from different clinics, but still I am not fine.
I am facing a hair fall problem. Doctors here suggested to increase the intake of protein. I am going to start eating almonds and eggs on regular basis plus i'll take protein powder. Can anyone suggest which protein powder I should in for. I am thinking of taking either proteins or away nutrilite. Please suggest.
Dear doctors, I am having excess of hair loss and white hair at age 21. What could I do to control it?
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.