Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. C H KrishnaiahYour feedback matters!
It was great experience
I have pnd and acid reflux. I have had throat mucus for a while now! My chest xray came out to be normal. But nowadays I feel tired very easily or slight chest discomfort! My pulmonologist told me that it is a allergy! I just want to know is it normal to feel tired or short of breath sometimes?
My throat is so sensitive, it's voice is changed last one day, within two months it happened, what should we do for continuing sweet voice and fresh throat, it's feeling so heavy.
I am 29 year old. Today l injured in my left ear & swell inside the ear. Also some bleeding. What should l do as a first treatment?
Dear Sir, since last 2 month I got Cough and cold (some what allergic), then suddenly one day my right ear is blocked. (like when cough) then I started few home remedies like, steaming, Vaporub, and after a 5-6 day it was ok. I consulted Ear specialist, and he tested and did audiogram just to confirm it was due to viral infection. The audio gram results for right ear is not as expected, but not so serious. So he given medicines for viral cold, and also give one tablet (rebagen otic) for my ear. My right ear is constantly ringing (beeping). So my questions are. 1. Is it due to viral or some other disease? 2. Is rebagen otic can treat this defect? 3. Is there chances this was due to dryness of blood vessels (as doc told me). Please explain, and suggest me to get accurate treatment. Thanks in advance,
I am 60 years old. My nose start running in the month of dec, jan, feb.DOC. Saysthat it is allergic rhinitis. I can not sleep in the night. Pl help. I used shitopladi, shadvindu tel. Sometimes I use nasal spry to get relief.
I face sleep disorders I have pcod spondylosis and sinus am I facing sleep disorders due to my health problems or any oter reason what I have to do iam 25 years old.
Hiii I am sara I am suffering from sinusitis problem from last one year, I am not able to breath properly so E.N.specialist doctor suggested me to do laser operations it necessary to operate or by taking medicinal treatments it can be cured?
I am having throat pain and diagnosed as tonsillitis. Iam on medication. Iam getting cough in sleeping position, making difficult to sleep. I tried all positions but nothing seems better.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I am 22 yrs old, I have sinus problem since 4 yrs, wt precautions I have to take during winter season.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.