Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. C H KrishnaiahYour feedback matters!
It was great experience
Sir my age is 24. Height 5.11 ft.weight 76 kg. Sir since 1 year I am having numbness and tingling in whole body in increasing frequency. Bone and muscle pain in whole body including mouth. Inflammation in the body. Chest and abdomen enlargement. Rapid ,excessive and new hair growth on whole body. My body is weakening day by day. I am noticing reduction in my testicle size day by day. They are now almond size. Sir I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since the age of 18 but I left it one year ago. 2 month after leaving I started suffering from many problems. I also go frequent urination since the problem has started. My urine has a very bad odour .so my penis odour also become very bad. Sir I had my testicular ultrasound showing right testis 2.6*1.6 cms and left 2.5*1.6 cms.epidydimal cyst of 5 mm and mild varicocele of 2.2 mm.my abdominal ct with contrast shows left renal calculus of 5 mm. Brain mri shows maxillary nasal polyps. Neck Xray shows C2 and C3 segmentation incomplete. My vitamin b12 is 185pg/ml. My vitamin d is reducing every time I go for report .now it is 70. My total testosterone is 2.73 ng/ml. And free is 21. 3pg/ml. Estradiol is 28. 3pg/ml. Cortisol is 234 ng/ml. No doctor is unable to understand why I am weakening day by day?
My mother is 69 yrs. Sagittal images of limbo sacral spine were obtained on body coil. She also has mild diffuse disc bulge and has numbness/ pain in her right leg. Please suggest what could be the solution.
Hi, I'm 27 years old I think I got thorncils in my throat i'm unable to swallow anything and also I think I got fever were I can not taste anything my tongue is numb and i'm also not feeling hungry and I have a very bad body pain and running nose.
I have one problem when I get up in the morning I starts sneezing very badly and my from my nose water starts coming out continuously. please help me what to do.?
Hi My nose always blocked. In morning it take 1 hr to adjust. because of continuously running nose. please help me
I am 22 years old, 5inch 6feet height, 55kg weight, over the last 6 month I am suffering from allergies kind of freezing, often while sleeping I feel itching on the top of throat inside and it automatically led my tongue to hit there and it cause to forcible cough with cold, sometime it become hard to breath and I had a doctor counselling, he said that if my parent having it, you will be also having but none of them not having this kind, I badly need your help to get riff off this because I am a flight attendant I cant continue my work with having this kind, am fearing, please suggest me anything that will to hepl cure this.
Sir I am suffering from throat infection. I get problem when I eat like my throat pains n I cannot do anything. Sir please suggest me something what to do for that.
Sir, I am 23 years old. From last 2 day I have headache and also have pain back side of the brain. This is happening first time in my life. L had never before. What should I do. Please help me. Sometimes when I breathe from nose, then also pain is there inside my brain.
My nose frequently blocking. It would be came very uneasy to me. How to over come from this problem.
Hii sir, I am raviteja recently I had a surgery for nose named septoplasty what is post operative care and how many days should I take. And I am suffering from blocked nose after operation can you please give advice.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.