Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. C.ChennappanYour feedback matters!
Sir mujhe latrin ache she nehi ho raha he. Din me do bar jana padta he kabhi kabhi bilkul bhi nehi hota. 8 mahine se ye prblm he. Milk pita hnu to pet garm ho jata hee or bathrum bhagn padta he. Yesa kiyn ho raha he?
Hi sir I hv type 2 diabetes. From last 8 years. I am feeling so weak day by day. My joints are also weak. My face is looking very dull and have wrinkles. Please solve my these problems.
Hii my age is 19 n I was not getting sleep at night n I have tired so many of the ways but no use, I have an another problem that I was getting rarely neck pains I don't know why I was getting can help me to solve this health problems.
I have my platelets decreased to near bout 3lakhs. I am feeling very much weakness. Wht should I do. please help me.
How to eat garlic to increase sexual power is it beneficial in sexual weakness and can we eat pumpkin seed raw.
What should my uncle's blood sugar be when he wakes up (when he is fasting) and what should it be after he has his meals.
I am a boy. Doctor I want to ask about masturbate. What the side effect of masturbation? Its bad for health? Tell me please.
My son is suffering with bipolar mood disorder has been ob volporic acid but suffered with acute pancreatitis due to its high dose. But since last one year he is on oxcarbazpine so called oxitrol but he is facing concentration problem and not getting proper sleep. please advice.?
Hello sir I am working in indian railway as rpf head constable. Sir presently my head is paining from some week. So what kind of precaution i should take?
I have a bad habit of tobacco. What should I do for stressed habit? Please reply me as soon as posibble.
When I sleep in night my head starts paining its strikes so much something is going in my head in middle of my head please tell me what to do I m trouble please help me?
I have curved penis, and pain after masturbation, I have normal urination and urethra, penis is curved towards left.
I'm a heavy smoker (8 cigarettes per day) I've been masturbating in bed since last 8 years. Never did hand job. Now I'm having weak erection. Penis doesn't get stoned and hard. It's weak and gets bend while trying to make out. Please give me a solution to get out of this problem quickly.
My wife has swelling in her stomach. She and me thinks that this is happening because of our physical intimacy. What are the precautions should we take before physical intimacy.
Sex problem. When I am doing heavy work out. After few hours my body want to do sex with someone. But I don't want any physical relationship. Result masturbations happened. After that I feel weakness.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.