Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C.ChennappanYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic since last 3 yrs, my current age is 28, no family history. I am on medication as below: galvas - morning. Glimfirst - 1m however my work life is stress due to which my random sugar is around 450 please suggest.
How do one keep a check for heart diseases? What are basic test that can be done to get a signal for heart problem ?
Sir mai 59 years ka hoo muje 1 sal se chkkar aane ki samsya hai kabhi bhi chkkar shuru ho jate hai. Please mujhe suggest kare muje kon se doctor se milna cheyee? ( I am 59 years Old having problem of vertigo, Please suggest)
Hi, I am a 24 years old male. My height is 5.9 & weight is 70. I have a habit of masturbation. Daily twice or once I will do. Because I cant control my feelings. In future any problem will come or side effects. One more thing my penis size is also small. please let me know how to improve the size?
I am 28 male, going to marry after 3 months. My penis size is too small ie 2 inches and I masturbate twice a week. Feel very tired full day. Suggest me hw to increase penis size, length and increase my power to sex.
I am a 44 years old male and I have suffering from CKD -3, with BP, so have backache for last 6 month and if I seat for 3 hr. At office continuously then my both foots are swelling so, what should I do? Pls suggest me that what type of medicine to be take?
I have itching in my ear and it starts paining sometimes I feel like I have hearing loss in my ear after I kept itching. Please suggest some solution.
I am 20 years old and I do masturbate twice a week and I want to know is it harmful for me and can it lose muscles or makes me skinny and I feel little bit sleepy too and which food helps me to regain loss nutrients due to masturbation.
Hi. I feel nausea almost everyday and i'm hungry all the time. I'm underweight and regular on my periods.
How much harmful it is to drink water from a plastic bottle (say Coca cola bottle) daily as a habit?
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.