Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C.Chennappan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C.ChennappanYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I did my semen examination which show 85 million count and motility 40 percent so need to proper treatment for improving motility wat sud I do as my wife not yet conceive 6 months married life so kindly advise best medicine to improve my sex life .and wen shud I again to semen examination. Thanks.
I am 66 yrs old. Some rashes seen on right thigh, & on waist, juston belt area since last one week. There is pain like cut on the whole right thigh. Is it harpis? what are the treatment?
I was suffering from stomach ache from Last few months, I doesn't refer any doctor so what should I do. This pain sometime come and go.
Sir, I have migraine problem since 7-8 years and I m now 17. I m using homeopathy now to treat it. But it has more problem than before, I become very hungry at sometimes, a stage becomes when I become excessive hungry then I get migraine attack. Pls help me.
I want sex with women minimum 20 mins Any answers please I am doing masturbation but sperm coming with in 10secs How to rectify this problem I am thinking daily only for sex Please give any suggestions.
Hello, I am suffering from breathing problem from last 1.5 years. I also had a long dry cough problem but I have ignored it, coz I used to have cigarette as well as tabbaco so I thought I was becuase of that but from last 1.5 year I also had problems with breathing. I have consulted a doctor, he asked me to do some test and tell me that I have bronchitis and he prescribed some medicine for 1 month which is Spirodix ax Telecast L cherry cough syrup I took these medicine for 1 month and I got better but after 15 days the problem starts again. So I started again the medicine but when I took the medicine I face any problems if I stopped the problem starts again. My father also a patient of asthma. Now I am only having telecast L that gives me relief for 40 - 45 hours. But after that my stomach start flatulence and I feel shortness of breathing. From last 2 month I completely quit smoke but I changing gutkha 4 5 time in a day. I do not have much oily heavy food not much dairy products. Please suggest how can I completely get rid of this situation. Anything else kindly let me know. Thank you.
Does blood donation have negative effect on body. How much minimum time is needed between two continuous donation. What is desirable range for haemoglobin. If it increases what should we do.
Madam I had sex but my penis not gone inside if girl get pregnant please help me madam I'm in lots of tension.
1. Eat three small meals and three snacks evenly spaced throughout the day. It is important to avoid periods of hunger or overeating.
2. Eat slowly and chew foods well.
3. Be relaxed at mealtime.
4. Sit up while eating and for 1 hour afterward.
5. Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime. Bedtime snacks can cause gastric acid secretion during the night.
6. Cut down on caffeine-containing foods and beverages, citrus and tomato products, and chocolate if these foods cause discomfort.
8. Antacids should be taken in the prescribed dose, one-hour and 3 hours after meals and prior to bedtime. This regimen is most likely to keep the acidity of the stomach at the most stable and lowest level.
9. Milk and cream feedings should not be used as antacid therapy. Although milk protein has an initial neutralizing effect on gastric acid, it is also a very potent stimulator. Hourly feedings of milk have been shown to produce a lower ph than three regular meals.