Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I am 55 years old many years i am suffering left hand shoulder pain, recently same as right hand also and 2 foots are maxgyan and joint pains no back ace no back pain i am taken medicines pregabalin 650 nexitofort.Please suggest further
I m 28 years old male. My weight is 54 kgs. My height is 5.5 ft. I am having severe pain in hip joint since more than one year. And sometimes this pain even comes to my foot and then it is impossible to walk even a step. Kindly suggest the solution for the same.
I am 30 years old male, I have back pain within 6 months. Still is painful. So please help me what I need to do?
I am a regular gym guy its been more then 5 years I always experience muscle sourness and pain in muscle and now from past some time I have been facing issues with my joints please suggest me what to do.
I have a problem at wrist. It is swelled and no pain. What should I do. I think it is nerve swell. Please s give me a suggestion.
I am a 41 year male and having two major disorders. First is my constipation as due to uneven sheduled routine of my professional life I am working in shifts some time day some times night. And due to this I dont feel hungry also. Second issue is in 2007 I met with an accident and faced internal injuries in my right knee joint and my pcl was broken then in the year 2010 I had undergone surgery of high tibial osteotomy in mumbai as my tibial bone alignment got disturbed. Now still I dont feel my right knee as same as my left knee. Just wanted to know how to get my right knee equally intact like left knee joint.
I have pain in my right hand shoulder and whole hand from last one week. Taken out the X - ray, it shows spondylitis early changes. So please suggest what to do.
I am 30 years old and suffering with back pain and not getting relief from the pain killer please help me out.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.