Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am having running nose for months together. Its not cough and cold. What to do. One ENT doctor suggested that it is due to allergy.
Hi I am 35 years old male. Having blood in urine from 7-jul-2015 till date but no pain as such. I met a urologist and he asked me for certain tests including blood, urine tests and ct scan. A mass of around 13" 16 mm is found in urine bladder. Am I suffering from cancer, if yes, what stage it may be? is it treatable?
I am really upset because of my pimples on my face. One pimple comes daily I am really fed up of this. I have tried everything, every facewash, every cream, isotroin -20 tablets also. But they are not stop coming. Tell me the way so that I can also have clear and pure skin.
I have problems of premature ejaculation. It happens within 1-2 minutes after I start sex. Need help to control it.
I have eyes pain from 3 days. And water is coming from eyes. please reduces. It and give suggestions. How to reduce it?
I want to gain my weight and day by day hunger is going on decrease. So what should I prefer for this problems. Please consult me.
My newborn baby is suffering from some rashes. What changes I need to bring in her lifestyle to get rid of it?
I am interested to do sex with one married girl her age is 27 she got married since 4 years she use to chat with me daily she knows that I am trying to do sex with her even she will speak with me but when ever I raise the topic about her beauty she changes the topic weather she has interest on me or not and I want to do sex with her what can I do for that?
I am very weak to my body & I am medicine but not recover my body weakness sir give ideas for growth my body in health.
I have a heart problem. And when a smoker smoke cigrates, I can't breath properly. What's my problem and give me solution.
Sir, mene 2-3 girls k sath sex kiya h protection ka sath bhi Aur bina protection k bhi. But ab mene 1 sal se sex ni kiya Aur apna HIV test kraya Jo negative aaya h .to Sir jaise m future m apni wife k sath sex krunga to isme koi problem ho skti h kya. please help me. Thanks sir/mam.
I think i'm suffering from phimosis type one as my skin stretches properly but I am unable to get it back to the gland. Its also not painful but I think I have faced it recently.
I am suffering from fever for last 3 days. I am taking paracetamol I am unable to take food because of bad test .I also have loose motion from yesterday. Now what should I do?
Are you a runner? In case you are, then it is vital that you understand what your body needs to run extra miles. It's not just about running, it's all about how you can push yourself until the end of finishing line or your target.
Generic Tips for Beginners
- Right Shoes- Most Important: Go for specialised running shoes that are easily available in the market now at an affordable price. It is advisable to buy a shoe which is one size up.
- Support- A Must: For women, it's a must to go for a good sports bra. It's meant for flat-chested women as well. This will avoid any kind of discomfort such as sagging of breasts, or even pain and discomfort.
Remember that excess running affects Cooper's ligament that supports the breasts.
If you are a man, go for tight but comfy underwear. That will reduce abrasion.
Keep a Close Watch: In the initial stage, you should run only comfortable miles. Gear up with a close-fitting comfortable sports outfit so that you can breathe, and your sweat is whipped.
Watch your Pace: Running is different than cycling or swimming. Even if you have mastered other sports, go slow with running. Gradual increase is always advisable.
Need a Commitment: Track your progress. Run at least thrice a week.
Specific Physio Tips
- Run and Rest: Rest is equally important. When you run, your body needs time to repair. It means body needs a balance of tissue wear and tear and tissue fortification.
- Know you Injury Cause: You must identify what's the cause of your injury so that accordingly you deal with it. Many websites can help you with that.
- What does your Body Say? Initially, it's normal that your body aches at few spots. Use a simple formula of RICE (rest, ice, compress and elevate) However, if it persists, then see a physiotherapist.
- Toughen: You need to identify your weaknesses so that you work on them to toughen yourself. Calf muscles, glutes and quads are commonly affected. Tough muscles absorb the effect more efficiently.
- Steady: You need to have control on your movements. Poor control leads to adverse effect on running. You can check it by assessing your single leg balance and single knee dip. Check if your body is balanced.
- Stretch your Body: This helps you to get rid of muscle tightness or joint stiffness.
- Adapt: Listen to your body and adopt the method of running that gives you painless run.
Ask for Help: Know your limits and see a physiotherapist or health professional if needed.