Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BrittoYour feedback matters!
I have pangastritis.My age is 27.It has been treated by h-pylori coarse .Still the problem hasnt been solved totally.I am still havin gas problems two three times a day.What should i do?what food should be avoided?
I have a huge amount of hairfall. Hair usually fall with a bulb like structure. What steps can I take to prevent it?
I am a chain smoker. I smoke about 30-40 cigs evryday. Recently I noticed burning sensation in chest and lost my appetite. Is dat because of smokin or can it be because of something else. Coz ive been smokin fr bout 6 years and frm past 2 years its 30-40 cigs per day.
Hi, I am 45 years old, recently I had gone for complete health check up, FBS shows 129 where as PP shows 118, is the parameter correct or any abnormality. Last week when I had checked FBS was 93 and PP was 119 Thank you.
Dear doctor, I am a 54 year male got my bypass in march 2012 though normal but have a tendency of high triglycerides taking rosuvastin 20 1 tabs at bed time kindly suggest allergic to fenofibrte.
I'm female 22 years old. I'm suffering from vaginal itching for five days just after one day I had relation with my male partner 23 years old. Even he experienced redness and red spots on penis. I got examined by a doctor she recommended me candid-b cream and fasigyn tablets. But still I don't know the reason for this occurrence. Please help. Is it any kind of Std or human papilloma virus or something.
Hi Doctor, As my question is to reduce my weight, apart from running what are the other things I really need to do.
MY wife is diabetic since last 12 years and taking medicines prescribed by doctors and leading a normal life, two months back she changed her physician who has prescribed insulin. After taking insulin she ii suffering from itching in whole body. She feels that itching is reaction of insulin but also sugar level is not manageable. Let us know basic cause of it.
Eczema is a very common skin condition that can be identified by reddening of skin, feeling of itchiness in the infected area, appearance of scaly and dry patches of skin. This disease is mostly caused due to skin inflammation or irritation. If a person is suffering from chronic eczema, he or she would experience recurrent skin rashes.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Genetics is one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups.