Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Treatment of Mental Disorders
Submit a review for Dr. Brindha JayaramanYour feedback matters!
I am smoking for the last 8 years & I want to leave it, I cannot afford expensive medicines. Kindly suggest something.
I am not happy with my life due to lots of tensions in my life. please help me to do something to come out of this. Please help.
Hi im 20 years old boy im full of negative vibes all time depression mode anger lonely I do not know whats wrong with me all the time thinks about sexual activity I use always phone less concentration on studies headache is there chest pain breathing problem weakness is there please help me prescribe me some good medicine to get rid out of this please help me im helpless hopeless im soft hearted guy I do not have good friend circle I stay all alone at room rome around alone I cry I speak less nowadays I couldn't interact with people every one hates me please help me I feeling really low all the time.
I am 62 years old man suffering from anxiety and depression with insomnia. Please suggest any remedy.
I am 21years old everybody says when I m speak. My pronunciation not correct like sa-sha voice coming what to do?
Hello Dr. m unable to learn anything I forgot everything my nursing exams are held in oct next month what will I write in my exams m just dieing each N every minute my brain is talking every minute to me even m not able to sleep in night and I feel sleepy in day time whatever I prepare in one month I forget everything m late admission student when I write to practice for my exams I ask myself kya likhna Hai mujhe kuch kuch yaad rehta h bs kya karu kuch samajh ni arha Hai only 20 days are left for my exams and syllabus is lengthy my parents kill me if m fail. Pls help me thanks and regards.
I am 25 years old female. I have confusions while taking decisions and fear of taking wrong decisions, negative thought, inferiority complex, can't tolerate stress, loneliness and have migraine problem.
I am 30 year old & I smoke alot because of that I think I have a problem if breathing please let me know what to do to quit smoking.
Sir, My father drinks & smokes on regular basis. He takes one bottle of wine & around 80 Bidis daily. At present he is suffering from Cough & little pain in back. He is also Diabetic. His very recent LFT (Lever Functioning Test) is almost normal i. E. Not so adverse. Your suggestion is required. Kindly also tell me necessary diet for him. Thankyou.
Hi, I am not getting concentration on studies even I have urge to study please tell me how to come out of this problem?
I lost a beloved one. So I am felling depressed all the time. Please suggest an appropriate solution to make myself happy as before.
My brother, he is 19 years old. Ever since he was 12/13 he has been angry and used to break things in the house. Over the years his anger worsened and he began to hit other family members when he got angry. he gets angry over the smallest things possible, and releases his anger by hitting or breaking something. After a while he becomes completely normal. Recently our mum had a traumatic accident where her finger got amputated. Despite being there with her when it happened, he seemed to have no feelings or empathy at all and didn’t even ask if she is okay, or help her with holding something. He seemed to show emotional blunting over it. His mood changes quickly, one minute his is happy and next minute he gets angry and that too over small things where he compares himself with people. If he goes to play cricket, he will get annoyed/irritated that he didn’t play cricket a lot and that he isn’t that good as someone else. One of the big issues is that he is unaware of the things going on around him. He will sleep with tv and light on, uses different towel every day, goes for shower for 2/3 hours. Seems like he is always having deep thoughts about something. Also he spends so much money uselessly and is overdrawn. Within 2/3 months he spent over £1000 when he does’t even need to spend that much at all. Another thing is that he is easily influenced by people and tries to copy them. However, this is usually for bad habits such as thinking that his friend has had many girlfriends, yet he hasn’t, or thinking that spending too much money and going overdrawn is fine because other people do it as well. He does’t want to respect other members of the family and takes their care and advice for granted, even his own mums. When he goes out, he does’t say when he will come back, or if he does, he does’t come back on time, has no feelings that people at home will be worried. He lies to his family members easily without hesitating, about who he is going for night out with, or if he has bought something or where he is spending money on. You can never know whether he is lying or not as the way he says it sounds so convincing. Whilst at home, he does’t want to do anything productive, always eats and sits, even when he eats he does’t bother picking his own plate up, he can be that lazy. He wants to find a job, yet he does’t as he is lazy and wants to put no effort in at all. If he is in the lounge and is tired, he will sleep on the sofa but not on his bed as he is lazy. Whilst playing videogames and against people online, if he is losing, he can get ridiculously angry that he can break something, despite it being a game. Overall his behaviour is extremely aggressive and unpredictable. He can be happy and in a good mood, and all of sudden can get aggressive and break something. Deep thoughts and being easily influenced is also not helpful which is brainwashing his mind and leading him to the wrong path. Any help on how to improve his behaviour/treatment will be much appreciated. Thank you.
I am taking clonazepam0 .5 mg every day for anxiety and sleepless problem as prescribed by doctor, is it good to continue or not. Pl advice.
You may feel there’s nothing you can do about stress. The bills won’t stop coming, there will never be more hours in the day, and your work and family responsibilities will always be demanding. Stress and anxiety negatively impacts your health as it makes you prone to diseases, the most common ones being high blood pressure and diabetes. Yes, you have more control over stress than you might think. Stress management is all about taking charge: of your lifestyle, thoughts, emotions, and the way you deal with problems. No matter how stressful your life seems, there are steps you can take to relieve the pressure and regain control.
There are many ways by which you can deal with stress:
- Identify the sources of stress in your life- It’s easy to identify sources of stress following a major life event such as changing jobs, moving home, or losing a loved one, but pinpointing the sources of everyday stress can be more complicated. It’s all too easy to overlook your own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that contribute to your stress levels. Sure, you may know that you’re constantly worried about work deadlines, but maybe it’s your procrastination, rather than the actual job demands, that is causing the stress.
- Eat healthy, eat right- Make sure the meals you eat are nutritious and well balanced. It is essential that the foods should be a wholesome mix of carbohydrates, protein, fats, Vitamins and minerals. Focus mostly on whole foods rather than refined foods and include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Give peace a chance- Meditation, when practiced on a regular basis, has been shown to cut down stress levels significantly. It helps in restoring your emotional well-being and increasing self-awareness.
- No more glug glug- Although a glass of some good old red wine or Chardonnay twice a week definitely lifts your spirits, excessive alcohol consumption and making it a habit you cannot do without can mess with your brain and cause panic to set in once the effects of alcohol wear off. Apart from all the other serious health complications, it is known to aggravate stress and anxiety once the “high” of alcohol recedes.
- See the lighter sides of life- Try to see the lighter side of things in life; remember everything in life doesn’t warrant seriousness. Realize that you can’t control each and every thing, so stop trying to and just go with the flow.
- Reach out! Be in the thick of things- Talk to people, volunteer or play team sports as these can help uplift your mood and make you feel better. It acts as a support network that can help you manage stress.
- Get moving- Physical activity plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress, but you don’t have to be an athlete or spend hours in a gym to experience the benefits. Just about any form of physical activity can help relieve stress and burn away anger, tension, and frustration. Exercise releases endorphins that boost your mood and make you feel good, and it can also serve as a valuable distraction to your daily worries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist and ask a free question.
How to increase my mind power and ability and how to increase my body power and how to strong my body and ability.
Sir meri marriage ko 5 yrs ho chuke hain but meri wife hamesha gussa karna, koi bhi issue bana ke ladhayi karte rehna, aur sex life me bhi koi interest nahi hai, any suggest me kya karu me?
Every individual is facing some kind of stress in life, which can be either personal or professional.
Sparsh psychological health care & hypnotherapy center in nagpur, maharashtra, india, here to help you with such situations in which you are unable to resolve the issues by yourself.
We are reckoned for rendering ideal hypnotherapy treatment services, best psychology services, students study problems, students counselling, child development services, adults counseling, career counselling, individual counseling, marriage counseling, premarital counseling, family counseling, special education services, early intervention services, programs, drug & alcohol
De-addiction services, psychological assessment, stress, anxiety, phobia, depression, emotional conflicts and personality problems.
Our trained certified professional clinical psychologist, clinical master hypnotist and counselors have ample experience in this domain and are known for providing perfect solution for all types of stress related issues such as anxiety, fear, phobia, sadness and various others.
Moreover, we are backed by global mental health assessment tools-pc, university of chester (uk) and master hypnotist, california (usa).
In this domen we are providing best assessments & treatments
Trained certified psychologist
Trained certified hypnotist
Trained in all psychological testing
Learning & academic problems
Study related problem
Marital or pre-marital counseling
Hypnotherapists for depression
Best psychological doctors
Best psychiatrist doctors
Paediatrics psychiatrist doctors
Best sexologist doctors
Mental health counselling services
Career counselling center