Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Biswarup PalYour feedback matters!
Hi friends, I am Dr Hitesh Shah from Mumbai. I am a homoeopath, a wellness consultant and a sexologist. Our today’s topic in this series is premature ejaculation and its permanent solution with homoeopathy. Well, friends, premature ejaculation is something which affects millions of men, especially young age group and the victim of their suffering is their spouse, their partners. Because men reach his orgasm, men reach his culmination, men experience the whole bliss, early maybe, but who ultimately suffers is the women because they don’t experience their pleasure or orgasm. In fact, women have multiple orgasmic potentials, they can experience multiple orgasm unlike men who when reaches one orgasm, discharges and goes to sleep. But women can reach multiple orgasms, they are more powerful in sex than men. But unfortunately, most men are finding it difficult to take their women even for one orgasm. Why so? It’s because nature has made men reach orgasm fast so that they can deposit semen in a woman and there are higher chances of conceiving and the continuation of species tales place. But as a result, lots of couples are suffering miserably. So let’s find out what is this premature ejaculation and is there any permanent solution to this?
Basically, ejaculation is a physiological counterpart of men reaching orgasm in his psychosexual consciousness. So if a man reaches orgasm faster, early or quickly then he will ejaculate fast before his expectation or before his partner’s orgasm and that is called premature ejaculation.
Now when would man reach his orgasm fast or early? Orgasm is peak, it’s the destination, it’s the peak of pleasure. You will reach your destination fast if your speed is fast so, if your speed of excitement, sexual excitement is too fast then you will reach your orgasm also very fast. So essentially, premature ejaculation is early orgasmic response due to the fast pace of excitement.
Now, why do some men have a very fast pace of sexual excitement? Now a couple of reasons-
- From their teenage, their way of masturbating which is too fast they have done masturbation in a very quick manner. So their sexual response pattern develops in their own system. It’s a kind of programming which keeps repeating itself, autonomously. So every time they are in a sexual encounter situation, they respond fast.
- It’s out of hurry or anxiety. Some men suffer from anxiety of losing erection they are in a hurry that they may not lose the erection when they have got, achieved the erection during foreplay. So once they are in hurry, they hurriedly rush towards orgasm.
- There is another reason, many men have a hypersensitive glans penis, the head of the penis is too sensitive. So the moment they are inside woman’s vagina, they tend to have erotic bombarding, they are taken to orgasm fast. Also, some men are constitutionally too quick in their sexual response.
Now there is a way out. Now, traditionally, most men tend to take tablets, which are generally psychiatric medicines like dapoxetine, paroxetine, colonel. Now this medicine, what it does is because of their nature they are basically anti-anxiety and anti-depression but their side effect has been found that they block neuromuscular junction and hence they block ejaculation and hence it is used for premature ejaculation. Obviously, they are bound to have a lot of side effects. And the result remains, the benefit remains only for 24 hours. So, this is a solution which gives you temporary benefit with a risk of side effects. As against that, there is a classical solution. If you can manage to control your speed of excitement, if you can work with yourself, then you can even enjoy the whole journey and not just the destination.Toh is ke le aap ka khud pe control develop karna hona, khud he to develop control over your sexual pace of sexual excitement. You need to take certain natural remedies and homeopathy is a fantastic science and with thousands of patients’ treatment we have discovered that it works beautifully without side effects and long-term solution. So you can develop a very good control on your pace of excitement, you can enjoy the journey. You can take your partner to climax and then reach your own climax. Also if the local area is hypersensitive, it needs to be treated and this we integrate with certain ancient techniques and modern techniques and the natural remedies
. Everything together brings about a beautiful transformation in your sexual response patterns and not only you will be happy with your prolonged time and the quality of pleasure but you will also make your partner reach her orgasm maybe even multiple orgasms very soon. So there is a perfect solution to this problem. Don’t feel miserable, don’t lose hope, your confidence will come back. You’re a complete man, the only thing is that your speed is too fast, and you’re not able to control it. And we’ll help you out, don’t worry.
So you’re always welcome for all the solution for any query feel free to contact and you can always contact us through lybrate.
Thank you so much. Bye.
Sir I am 28 yr. Male suffering from stomach ache from last 2.5 yrs. I have done colonoscopy, ct Scan and also lot blood test but all are came normal except my Lipase level shown 459 (Normal range is 300) it's consent showing same from last 3 years I am not feeling hungry and also muscle pain, abdominal bloating, semi lose greasy stool (Two times in day) and also feel nausea after bowl movement, most pain area lower left abdomen, lower middle and middle left pain near belly button, also many time billuribion raise (not effect on my body my SGPT are normal) I feel constipated but my stool is normal.
Hello sir, am a student. My age is 18. Now I suffering from a depression from 7 month. Suddenly I feel breathless, cannot take enogh oxygen, and am going to die, and I forgot my breathing process, cannot feel relax. Every time I watch my breathing process. Sir help me. Automaticly stop breathing process it is possible? am going to die. Please advice me.
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.