Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Biswakumar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. BiswakumarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and I fall down while playing no injury happened but I got shock from Knee upto half an hour I am unable to walk and after that it is ok. After few months same happened I went for X Ray and scanning but nothing defect found. Recently one week back also same happened What may be the cause.
Doctor I have a back pain due to releasing sperm yesterday three times while having sex.Please suggest How can I get relief from back pain.
How homeopathy is better than modern medicine for above problems?
Joint and muscle pain can be a result of normal and day to day activities. The common treatment is taking pain killers, but this action is temporary and simply number the brain so that the pain isn't felt.
They have side effects in the long run and such drugs should be avoided without prescription. Homeopathy has a lot of medicines for such problems without side effects. Another common set of problems we face on our daily life is the allergy raked problems like cold, cough and skin problems. This could be due to dust, pollen or sunlight.
Modern medicine have anti allergic drugs they supress the body reaction capacity, the side effect here is the lower down the overall body immunity. Hence homeopathy is the best solution to such problems without any kind of side effects and permanent solutions.
For further information you can consult me on lybrate.
I have disc bulge from past 2 years. But My pain has increased from past 4 days (travelled for 6 days continuously by flight and road). Please help me reduce pain.
I am a housewife and have been doing housework sin26 years. I have lot of pain in my shoulders and feet along with heel. It is so severe that I can't walk in the morning. Also otherwise not able to walk. Shoulder pain is also severe from many years. Taking painkillers to subside pain but in vain. Pl help.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from foot pain from the last six months. Its getting worse. When I woke up in the morning I can not even walk properly due to foot ache. please help me. Bt one thing is to notice here . D pain is only in d morning when I woke up in d morning. . D pain fades away after I bath. Please help.
I have strain in my legs . I feel pain whenever I come home from office. I regularly travel 1 And a half hour by bus. . I constantly sit during that time. Is there any cure for this . Nd what is the cause.
A poor posture like sitting or driving in a hunched position for too long can cause strain the neck muscles.
I'm 37 year old and I have pain in both the heals area when wake up in the morning and whenever I walk long. Can you guide me. Thanks.
Sir, I am 56 years old working woman, suffering from light temperature since one week, lower back pain and right shoulder pain but pain is more realised when I am sleeping on the right side. I feel foul smell after urinating. Please suggest what to do.
Its been 2 months I am having l4l5 disc problem. My mri shows 13.3 mm and having a right leg pain. Till the 12th dec I was fine. Recovering superbly. Like I can walk and drive car. But suddenly I got jerk while sitting on my chair and now it looks like my 2 months full rest is gone. Is this so? I am feeling back pain and getting medicines and feeling relax but I can not walk fast and using spine belt while walking. I was able to sit 30 minutes at that time. And doctors told me to live a normal life. Even I just do is rest since 2 months. Do I have to only rest for more few months? Pls help me with some good advice I am scared as I got jerk suddenly and feeling bed now that my 2 month rest just nothing and again I have to start rest.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!