Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhuminathanYour feedback matters!
Tobacco prematurely ages the mouth and leads to mouth cancers. Smoking tobacco stains teeth and interrupts calcium absorption in your body.
I had a tooth filling two years Back, now same tooth is paining badly, pain is severe, even by the touch of tongue it's paining, tried all home remedies, please suggest tablets for pain relief.
Dear Dr. I am age 30, doing my research in environmental studies. Recently without knowing some drops of benzene (C6H6) were spilled on my face and tongue. I am worrying about it will affect anything to my body r in future. And I have to know how much quantity of benzene will leads to cancer. With regards CS.
I had my pre molar tooth extracted after 2 RCT done n still in pain. What are the options for me now?
Sir I have toothache in my tooth hall and it's smell very badly. And I want to remove this smell and full fill the tooth hall too. So tell me how I should do this.
Hello sir i've gype in my every front teeth. I'm feeling very awkward when smiling in public. I want get rid from teeth gype please tell me some remedy to get rescue from this problem.
I often getting mouth ulcers and after using orasore or quick cool ointment it is getting cured. But again and again this problem persisting. How can it be cured permanently?
One of my cousin is having 1 month baby. She feel weakness and bad smell from mouth all the time. She visited the dentist but no smell is as it is. What are the probable reasons and what may be done for curing it. She has very lean body and please suggest to increase her weight.
I am 26 years old having infected by bacteria in my left chewing tooth. Due to this my left hand side face swells up. When I make my check in hospital then he told that "daant me in keede lg gye hain" what to do?
I am 65 years and have healthy teeth but 5 months back I had one wisdom tooth extracted from lower jaw. There after I am feeling sensation in two front teeth of same jaw while yawning or wide opening of mouth. For the last two months I have seen discoloration in one of the affected tooth. The job was done from highly qualified Doctor in Chandigarh. Please let me know what could be the reason and remedy .My doctor says rct will be done. But why, it is healthy teeth with no cavity in its neighbour hood or in teeth away from this. Charges wise my doctor:---if a qualified BDS charges INR200/ he will do the same job for INR1000/ but still I wanted professional work. Please Reply.
I get bad breath from my mouth sometimes which is really frustrating because I have to interact with many people as per my professional requirement. Need assistance on the same.
Hi I'm a male I wake up late or get up late in the morning by 12 or 1pm in the afternoon and because of tht I don't get to take bath and have breakfast and all properly I just brush teeth and go to eat lunch directly I wanna stop and change my habit please help me or tel me how to get up early in the morning I wanna get up early in the morning everyday and follow daily routine in my life to feel active and fresh and healthy in my day to day life everyday please tel me wat should I do please help me plz.
Hello, yesterday my face and nose hit on a wall during walking. Then after nose and my one front teeth get pain when I open and close the mouth. But teeth has no shake. The pain on the nose gone. But teeth pain hasn't gone. Is there tablet can you prescribe?
Hi, Blood coming out from my mouth when I spit in the morning. I already consult with neurologist and gone through city scan of head and blood test. All reports are normal. I feel stress on right side of my head. I want to know about from where this blood is coming. Please help me as soon as possible.
When I clean my throat sometimes my saliva is red color though I don't have any pain neither in throat nor in chest but its really worrying me what does it means.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.