Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I have black spot as will as pimple on my face. So how remove my black spot and upgrade glow skin on my face.
I am 21yrs old and approx from last 9 -10 yrs I am facing the problem of itching as if something bits me and a sort of marks are being formed.
Sir, blood comes without pain from anus ,I asked several doctors that they were said due to body heat only it comes. Dear sir I am fully afraid with this condition. When I ate biryani or some other oily food then only it started it sir, is it piles or any? Pls suggest me with your valuable words.
I want to do some face treatments to make it glow and shinny and to lighten the skin color. What should I do? Help please.
My skin in genital organ is very dry and looking with cracks on top of the skin. Once I had fungal infection now it was cured completely. The skin is looking cracked since 2 years. Please provide a solution for this.
Is there any link between flow of urine and prostrate enlargement? I am 69 and find urine flow very slow. What check is required?
I am 34 years old, my skin is oily, I have taken medicines prescribed by dermatologist but no effect, I have pimples on my cheeks and black spots, black head converted into pimples and left mark on the face and forhead, I feel very depress when I see my face in the mirror, so kindly suggest what step to be taken for removing for ever the pimples and black spot.
Sir day by day my face skin is becoming black till neck, from neck till toe it's fair only please suggest me as m searching girl for marriage.
I am 26 and my skin is light brown I am having this problem of itching in my groin area and it has caused my skin like almost teared away and I also have a oily skin like it stays fresh for a while and after sometime it becomes sweaty specially my face. Any cure for this?
How to make my face look brighter and brighter. Hlp me doctors nd also the medicines whch I can borrow frm medicine shop.
I am 19 years old girl. I have a small projection near my anus. Sometimes blood comes from stool and am so scared. I am losing my weight beside of consuming average food. I am nt able to understand what that is.
I am looking older than my age, my face getting black. My age is 26, I'm unmarried. Please give me a suggestion.
I have some kind of skin problem always there is itching n after continuous itching it become red as if blood will come out sometimes it come also it is like spots of ringworm I don't know it is ringworm or not what to do.
There are so many skin conditions one has to deal with in day to day lives, two of them being fungal skin infection and scalp infection. These could be a result of poor hygiene, weather change or result of an underlying illness. Given the fact that skin comes in contact with the external environment, it sometimes becomes impossible to prevent ourselves from them. The most commonly infected areas are the skin, scalp, and nails.
The possible causes of these infections include:
- Human contact: When you come in contact with another infected person
- Indirectly: The fungus reaches your system through infected objects or articles which could be shared or used by an infected person
- Shared areas like showers and bathrooms are also a cause
The most common fungal and scalp infections are described below.
- Scalp: Fungal infections of the scalp begin as a small bump and can cause itching, hair fall, and a patch of baldness. This condition is known as tinea capitis and produces ring-like patches on the scalp. The underlying skin could be exposed too, causing regrowth of hair difficult. This should be treated with a course of topical and/or systemic antifungal medications. In severe cases, hair transplant may be required to cover the bald patches. The follicles can also be affected, a condition known as folliculitis, which impairs hair growth. Dandruff which is extremely common is also caused by a fungus.
- Beard: A poorly maintained beard can also have tinea capitis and fungal infections. There could be bald patches on the beard and poor quality of hair. There could also be flaking of the skin. The patch on the skin could be red, scaly, and crusted.
- Toenails and fingernails: With the nails, two problems can occur. The nailbeds could be affected and also the space between the toes can be affected. This is very common in people who walk barefoot and also in people who are often in moist environments.
Diagnosis: Most of these conditions can be diagnosed by a clinician by examination. In some cases, pieces of the hair, nail, or scalp for microscopic examination and to find out the actual organism causing the infection. This can help in giving the right antifungal treatment.
Treatment: In most cases, antifungal treatment is effective. Topical and/or systemic therapy is used depending on the severity and the actual organism causing the infection.
In some people, for instance, immunocompromised, the person could be on chronic low-dose therapy.
- Do not allow children to play in unclean areas
- If someone is infected, take precautions like washing hands, not sharing towels, not sharing cosmetics, etc.
- Be cautious about who is involved in children’s care, be it at home or at school. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Mere muh ke baar gal par maspeshiyo me sunpan mujhe mahsus hota h samajh ni aa rha h ki kya problem h. Baki Sab thik h.
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.