Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhaskarYour feedback matters!
On my face too much black spot. I looking so bad. So what should be doing by me. For looking fare & gorges.
Due to sunburn my skin goes dark day by day. Is there any simple solution. That can lighten my skin of face hand and feet?
I am asking for my friend, he has some skin issue especially in winter seasons. Looks like skin get dried very soon, is it a problem or do we want to consult a doctor.
Hello m 17 year old male, my concern is regarding skin! I'm getting darker nowadays! Though was fair toned in childhood
I am 19 year old female and I have lot's of pimples and pimple marks on my face. How to get rid of that and how to get clear white face.
I was a fair guy. Aftr 2-3 years I became bit black. My skin and face portion become black. Suggest me some cream or medicine.
I am 20 years old. I am male. I have so many pimples on my face. Everyone are telling the reason is oily skin. I just wanted to know how to handle oily skin.
It has been 2 year. I am facing the problem of face sebrrohiec dermatitis. What should I do to treat this problem?
I am college going girl n I want to have fair skin like others have .I want to have fair skin is there any treatment that can make me fair.
I have severe skin problem like allergy near thighs and back I used ring guard and candid b ointment but it is curing for 2 -3 days and spreading again can I know how can it be cured.
Hello doctor I have dark circles under my eyes since 5 years. Have tries many home made things but they are still there. I wear spectacles also. I have also dark spots and pimple marks. Suggest something for clear skin.
I am 23 year old girl having high C reactiveprotienfor last almost 3 years. I get rashes when exposed to direct sunlight for even 15 seconds or so. What dietary changes should be done and taking what medicine would be unavoidable.
I am 19 years old. I had operation 10 years back, I have the stitches marks yet, the way they were. Because of that I can not even wear dresses I wish for being a girl I wanna wear the clothes I like, but because of those I can not. Please any good doc suggest me something so that my problem is solved. Reply asap, Thank you.
Unfortunately I have used garlic paste on my forehead. My skin is burned & looking black for burning on my forehead. I'm feeling pain. Please help me. Please try to answer me quickly.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infections. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.