Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have pain in my heals from 1 week. My heals became hard and I had cuts on it. It pain very please help me?
HI I am 30 years old , I am facing back pain near neck and shoulder blade. Which after relaxing a day goes away but again arises in few days. I am a software engineer so I sit on chair for long hours, I am not sure why this happens after research I found it could be related to heart problem so I did ECG but it shows normal heart rhythm . Please suggest what should I do next.
I am suffering from left foot swelling caused due to filariasis for about 25 years. Is there any permanent cure for filaria? I am 55.
I am 48 yrs male have peripheral nuretis taking gabentin and ayurvedeic medicne 93 kgs severe burning sensation starts in the evening difficulty in car driving due to numbness.
Hello doctor I am 38 years old and I am working as a web designer last few days there is pain in my legs.
Hello sir jaise maine 3 month se hand practice chod di h cum shoot hota h kyu or maine yahoo m ja side effect dekha Night Fall Side Effect 1. Fatigue 2. Back pain 3. Hair loss 4. Weak erection 5. Premature ejaculation 6. Testicular pain 7. Cramp in pelvic cavity . what should i do?
I am 18 years old and having severe back pain since I was 16 I tried many medicines but they are not working and even went for massage centres but they are not working please help me.
I am 36 years old. I am doing job of computer field so daily ill sit for 8 hours continuously on chair so my backache grow highly daily i'll use ointment but pain will not go. So what is precaution for it? I want to reduce the weight and sweating also. Please give me the precaution for this.
I have leg pains for last three days? I am running for last 4 days. What's the my real problem and its effect in my legs.
I have severe pain in right side of my neck from past 6 months. Severeness of pain increase and decrease with the time but it never vanishes. Today it's on peak I can't even move, sit or sleep. This pain moves toward my right arm from the neck. Please suggest something to cure it.
I have one side pain from leg, hip back side &neck, What should do, any body basic treatment or first aid.
I HAVE PROBLEM IN MY KNEE. NOW IT IS DIFICUL TO WALK. IT REALLY VERY PAIN FUL TOO. SOME TIME IT PAINIng too much. What can I do?
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.