Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharathy
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BharathyYour feedback matters!
Any insect bit me in my leg soo there will be all right but there is one dark circle is now so I want to erase it.
I have problem of pimples on my face from last 2 months. And my face become too dark can you suggest what should I done.
I am going old enough for marriage but a problem is my face have too much pimples as that was of year ago so can tell me. How I can remove them Early as possible.
Dandruff is a condition that involves shedding of dead cells from the skin of the scalp. However, it is not just confined to the head and can also affect the ears, eyebrows, sides of the nose, facial hair, as well as the pubic hair. It can occur on any part of the body with hair follicles.
Dandruff is also known as seborrheic dermatitis or seborrhea. When it occurs in newborn children, it is prevalently called a "cradle cap", which usually vanishes after a couple of months to return at a later age. Among teenagers, it is generally known as dandruff.
Homeopathy cures the individual in general. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a whole, and additionally their neurotic condition. The homeopathic medicines are chosen after a full examination and case-investigation of the patient. This includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth. Here are a few homeopathic treatments for dandruff:
- Thuja occidentalis: This medicine is used for white, textured dandruff with dry hair and flakes that keep falling everywhere. In this condition, itching is very common and usually bad for the patient as well.
- Natrum muriaticum: Patients who take this usually have dandruff and an oily and sleek scalp. Dry eruptions occur, particularly on the edges of the scalp. Alopecia as well as tingling and blazing of hair follicles happens.
- Kali sulphuricum: This remedy is usually effective in the later stages of dandruff where there is a lot of swelling and inflammation. The dandruff in this condition has yellow scales and gets worse under warm conditions and during the evening. However, it is better in the cool.
- Graphites: People use this when they experience dryness of scalp, or a sticky and itchy sensation on the scalp, which gives a foul smell. Patients who are somewhat stout with a fair complexion and are prone to skin disease and constipation, tend to take this solution as well. It builds up the skin and encourages re-growth.
- Phosphorus: Itching of the scalp, dandruff and hair fall in huge bundles are all cured by this medicine. Hair loss at certain areas in patches is also why phosphorus is taken. It is usually consumed by tall thin people with a reasonable skin, fragile eyelashes, blonde or red hair and an extremely delicate nature. Youngsters who grow too quickly usually get anemic, which causes a lot of dandruff.
- Carboneum sulphuratum: Chronic skin diseases with much itching are cured by it. It is extremely useful for patients separated by abuse of liquor.
- Sulfur: Dry scalp, excessive hair fall and dandruff due to continuous washing of hair are fixed by this solution. People with anxious personalities, fast motion, hot temper and sensitive skin are recommended this cure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am getting red rashes and itching on my arms and legs. Itching becomes severe if I take blanket. What should I do?
Hello sir/ma'am I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me.
I have a problem of grey hair, hair fall, dandruff. I am taking acidum hydrofluoric 30ch and silicea 30ch four times a day and almost 2 months completed but there is no change still I have the same problem please help me. Can I take blackstarp molasses as I have a family history of diabetes please suggest.
My Age Is 16 I Wanna Ask A Question About My Face That I Had A Good Oval Shaped Face Before 4 Months After That It Went 1 and Half inches Small From The Jawline since That Time Its Like That. What Should I Do?
I am 23 years old and I have got pimples on my face from last two years and my skin is dry so please tell me what should I do now.
Lybrate | Dr R G Saha speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY