Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhadrinathYour feedback matters!
My teeth's are not white I tried many types of toothpaste but their was no effect on teeth's they were still yellow advise me how I will make my teeth white?
I am prasanth 20 year old. I have a problem in gum, while iam brushing at morning time blood is flowing, for last 8 months I have this problem. But now and all any time blood will come while I used to mouth wash with water blood coming and when I split salaiva means also blood coming. What I can do for this to cure ?
Doctor, I want to know which toothpaste is more preferred, if it includes neem or if it contains salt? As I am facing this problem since 2 years?
Having mouth problem its not opening due to chewing of tobacco I left it from 1 month but its not coming to original stage.Please tell.
Hello Doctor, I have additional half teeth attached with a teeth and that half teeth has cavities. So is there any treatment for that or I have to consult dentist to remove that teeth?
I am 25 years old and I have gums and teeth problems I smoke lot of cigarettes is dat d problem please suggest me a doctor with reasonable charges.
Before 15 days my wisdom tooth extraction was done. After that I am experiencing severe pain from lower jaw to the upper part of the ear. Is it from wisdom tooth extraction or from something else. Please tell.
I always feel a pain in my teeth after brush and after taking some foods or cold water. What to do for its solution. Please reply me at the earliest you can.
Can we go for teeth cleaning sessions many times .i have done it years back now I want to go for cleaning as my teeth has so much tarter please help me.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.