Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BennetYour feedback matters!
I have some many pores in my face what is the prescription to remove that. And how to make my face more white?
Plz suggest the melanin problem of skin. Right now I am using Biluma cream in my face as per dermatologist suggestion. But it is not permanently solve my dark mark due to sun burn. I am regularly used sun skin lotion when I go out side. please help in this regards.
Be it male or female, no one likes rough, patchy or tired-looking skin. Plus, problems like acne, blemishes, wrinkles, and enlarged pores also tend to mar your beauty.
Although there are numerous skin care products on the market that promise to give you smooth and flawless skin, they can be expensive and some even have harsh ingredients that can damage your skin.
Luckily, your skin can become smooth and clear with the help of some readily available natural ingredients.
I am a student . From some days iam feeling inching in my anus. I this is piles. I read about this on Internet. Iam loosing my weight very fast. Than I started running, it helps me allot but am becoming very skinny. Please tell me what should I do.
Skin burn on my neck any cream or any ayurveda treatment for this please give me any advice for this.
I am 25 year old male. I have a athletic foot in my sensible part. The skin over the two ball was so thick and cracked. I have itching and irritation. I am facing this since last two months. I took medicine but I didn't get over from this.
Hi sir. My name Satish. I am 25 I need your suggestion. I have a problem I am suffering with block spots on my nose from 2 years. I consult some doctors they suggest some creams but still it is not gone. Thanks & regards Satish.
I have lots of blackheads on my forehead. What to do? Using multani mitti, acnesol as a precaution. Buts of no use. What ll I do?
Blisters can be a very major inconvenience. Though it seems to be a good idea to pop a blister yourself as it can otherwise cause distraction or may be uncomfortable and unsightly, puncturing it often does more harm than good. Here are a few ways mentioned about how to treat blisters. Read on more to find out all about it.
1. For a Blister which has not popped
a) Try not to pop the blister as the pus if spread can affect other areas
b) Leave the blister uncovered or cover it with a loose bandage
c) Avoid putting pressure on the area of the blister. If the blister has appeared in areas where applying pressure is unavoidable like for example at the bottom of the foot, put mole skin around the blister in a circular fashion such that the mole skin gets the shape of a donut.
2. For a blister which has been popped
a) Wash the area where the blister appeared gently with warm water. Apply gentle soap in the area as well to disinfect the region. Do not by any chance use alcohol, hydrogen peroxide or iodine in the area as it would cause complications.
b) Smooth down the skin flap which remains after the blister pops.
c) Apply antibiotic ointment in the affected area to prevent infections
d) Cover the region loosely with help of a sterile bandage or gauge.
3. When to drain a blister
a) For blisters which are painful, large or in awkward spots, it is better to drain them. Be careful and cautious while draining the blister and follow the below mentioned tips.
b) Wash the area where the blister has appeared.
c) Take a needle and sterilize it with alcohol and water.
d) Make an incision at the edge of the blister and carefully squeeze out the pus.
e) Wash the blister again and pat dry. Do not remove the skin flap which remains there after draining.
f) Smoothen the skin flap and apply antibiotic ointment in the region.
g) Wrap it up with a loose sterile bandage or gauge.
4. Follow up
a) Change the bandage on a regular basis, whenever it is wet or dirty.
b) Consult a doctor immediately if signs of infections like red streaks around the affected region, fever, or accumulation of more pus occur.
However, for blisters which have formed due to spider bites, chicken pox or such consult a doctor first.
I am 22 yr girl. I am having dark circles around eyes. I have consulted with dermatologist she told its from allergy. I used many gel and creams. M fed up. My marriage is nearby please help me to get rid of my dark circles.
To decrease pain by fissures what I have to do please suggest me any tip can we do any weight lifting.
I have black spot on head and skin remove many problem are with me please give me right suggestion dr.
Body pe jo hair hai usko nikal ne ke liye koi soap ya cream, jis se ek bar nikal ne ke bad long time tak hair bhi na aaye. Aur side effect bhi n ho. Koi soap ya cream batai e.please.
Is there any shampoo or oil by which I can stop my hair fall as well as shampoo? Is there any solution by which my hair will get stable with a one hair style. I want my skin to get little bit fair and remove dark spots on my face can you please suggest me any cream?
I have a skin problem. My skin get dull and my skin colour also got dull. What to do for glowing and fair skin.
The first thing that catches our attention when we strike a conversation with a person is their eyes. And aren't they the key feature of our body? Sadly, they take away the charm and youth from our face when they start aging. But as the fact lies, it isn't like we cannot do anything about it! Here are some of the simplest ways that help you keep your eyes gleaming!
Things you should avoid:
- The Sun: Sun exposure is a major cause of wrinkles. Thus avoiding the sun or taking precautions as you get out in the sun can make you look younger.
- Smoking: Smoking does ages skin, as it responsible for releasing an enzyme which is known to break down elastin and collagen.
- Sleepless nights: In the case of an incessant lack of sleep, the body starts producing excess cortisol, a hormone that leads to the breakdown of skin cells and thus resulting in making the skin appear aged.
- Over washing the face: Tap water usually delayers the skin of its natural oils and moisture that is meant to guard the skin against aging. Either use soaps that contain moisturizers or use cleansers instead of soaps.
Some noteworthy precautions:
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen: Completely avoiding the sun or the cold is inevitable. Hence, it is wise to consult a dermatologist and wear a sunscreen and moisturizer that is the most suitable for your skin type. It creates a protective shield for your face and keeps your skin protected from the consequences of the weather harshness.
- Use Reading Glasses: Any recurring action of the skin strains facial muscles and thus leaves a minor trench beneath the skin which is visible as a wrinkle. Hence, it's precautionary to get the eyes checked in case of any strain and use power glasses instead.
- Eat a lot of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidant compounds which aid in fighting back the harm that is created by free radicals. This helps the skin look younger and beaming.
Few home remedies:
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers are one of the easiest remedies to help you get away with your eye wrinkles. Chop thin slices of fresh cucumber and keep them over your eyelids. They help in reducing the buildup on the eyes and re-energize the skin.
- Coconut oil: This oil works miracles for wrinkles. Massage this oil into your wrinkled skin. You will see results in less than a month.
- Orange Juice: You can dip a cotton swab in fresh orange juice and lay it over your eyelid. Use this method twice daily.
- Castor oil: One of the most primitive remedies, apply and massage few drops of this oil to your face after cleansing. Repeating the treatment once or twice every week. This reduces the chances of re-development of wrinkles.