Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Benjamin
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BenjaminYour feedback matters!
Dr. my age is 17. I masturbate twice or thrice a week mostly twice. So it is normal at this age or I addicted. And is there any sexual problem in future.
My daughter 4.5 years old had fever of 102.7 for 3 days then followed by fever of 100.7 for 4 days accompanied with cough. Initially it was mild but now it's quite bad. My question is how long will this fever last. Doc had prescribed distaclor and calpol with metal p and coriminic. Should I change the antibiotic. Please reply.
My pennis was not getting strong, we have daily early morning erection, but it was not erecting before or after wakeup also, I am worrying alot, I had so. Many tines. Masturbation in past months, I have. Done it daily also for one. Month now I have stopped masturbating, I feel depressed now not getting strong, I feel weak also some times.
I am 26 year old female. My HLD comes out to be 41. Does it mean I have a heart disease. How can I cure it.
Persist sore throat from 1 month and 20 days not any kind of pane in my nick and not any problem with swelling eating and breathing but only just like some phelgem stuck in my nick and not going away what will be the cause of this. Please give some ans.
Masturbation relieves pain, frequent masturbation leads to infertility in men, they loose their libido, is it advisable to do it before going to bed, can I do it regularly. If so how many times a day.
What are the symptoms of dengue? He is shivering alot and his body is very warm. And in blood test dengue is not recodnised.
Children are highly at risk of developing a common cold. It has been said that 22 million school days are lost each year because of the common cold. This can easily be prevented by a number of simple measures. Here are the most common methods which people take to make sure that they do not catch the flu:
- Make your child wash their hands: This is the most common reason for children getting the common cold. It is possible that whatever you touch may get infected with your germs and pass on to your children. This can happen even hours later. Therefore, it is crucial that you wash your hands as often as possible and if this is not possible, you should at least make your child use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not sneeze into your hands: When you sneeze into your hands, the virus clings to your hands. Therefore, when you sneeze, try to sneeze into a tissue or at least into the inside of your elbow so that your child does not get a cold.
- Make your child not touch your face: Colds can only enter your body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Tell your kids not to touch their faces so that they do not catch a virus.
- Make your child do aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise increases your heart rate and this means, that it also increases the ability of the body to kill viruses.
- Give your child foods with phytochemicals: Green, red and yellow vegetable and fruits are very good at fighting off viruses. Eat them so that the natural virus fighting ability of the body is increased.
- Do not allow your child to come near smoke: Smoking reduces the body's ability to fight off cold. This is why smokers get more severe and more frequent colds. It has been said that one cigarette can stop cilia from working for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Relax: There is also a lot of evidence that your immune system is stronger when you are not stressed out. Try to see that your child is not stressed from school or any other place which may cause them stress.