Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Baskaran RYour feedback matters!
Hi I have been suffering from allergy since childhood now I can't stay without taking montair lc. please suggest any remedy for this when I don't take montair lc my skin rashes and breathing problem occur.
I have hair fall, I have tried home remedies and some biotin medicines but it didn't gave me any result and my hair fall also increasing more. Can you help me by suggesting any tablets or products to reduce hair fall?
I got nits and lice in hair kindly tell me how to get rid of this immediately also tell me how to get rid of dandruff too.
I have black spot on my cheek and I use face wash for remove spot but I increase everyday what should I do?
I need a tip for hair fall to stop what should I do to control my hair fall can you give a valuable suggestions for me and also it should be helpful.
Hi, I got jock itch in my genital area around 4 years ago. I applied ring guard cream and infection seemed to be cured, but slowly the infection spread in nearby area including my penis and scrotum. Right now some of the infected area seems to be dead. I can barely feel touch or hot/cold water in infected area. Please help me.
My hairs are getting white day by day and I'm quite surprised that only left front hairs are getting white .what remedies should I take please help.
Hello Dr. I am having dark circles under my eyes and my skin becomes darker day by day my friend suggested me to use skin lite cream at night. I want to ask should I use skin lite for dark circles? Is there any side effect from this cream and for how many days I can use skin lite cream?
Dear doctor, I M a 25 years old girl and I will get married in 3-4 months. My problem is about my hairs. My hairs are the worst hairs ever. They are totally damaged semi curly type and they are almost all splitted from the roots to tip of hairs. Even they don't grow properly. I am very helpless about them and I don't know what to do for such type of hairs. I hate them very much. But please give me some effective idea at least to make them split free and grow properly and look better since there will be my marriage in some days. Also give me some diet for healthy hairs.
Hi sir, i am from himachal but as i am IT person i was relocated to bangalore.Now i am facing hair fall problem. Please suggest me some solutions
Hi, I am 21 years old and I am pursuing my bachelor of engg. Few months back I have got some kind of infection around my anal region. Something kind of wound and it's spreading. Will some one suggest me how to get rid off it and be cured.
I am apply my hair olive oil and mustard oil but do not stop off hair falls what you due please give me ayurveda statement.
Dear Sir, I'm suffering from male patterned baldness so as per consultation I'm applying MINTOP 10% solution and taking 1 mg finpecia tablet, before taking finpecia I was sexually good but now I'm suffering from low libido, losing sexual interest, and premature ejaculation. Please tell me remedies for both HAIR LOSS AND SEXUAL PROBLEM.
I am 18 years old and my skin type is oily. Iam facing skin problem. Pimples left red marks on my cheeks how to remove them. How to remove these red marks. Please do reply doctor.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.