Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BaskaranYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 years old boy and has many open pores on my face some of there deep pores I did dermaroller therapy 5 sitting did not found any effect the pores are still visible can you suggest some cream of tablet.
I am having oily skin and thus I am having pimples too and their marks. I want to remove that red marks from my skin and please tell me some medication for removing that marks and to change the skin from oily to normal.
Hi there I need a suggestion regarding to my face, actually what's the problem I applied a cre named pandrom plus it has affected my face badly my face was turned black aT some parts can you suggesT me an Idea 2 recover.
Sir I have some black spots on my face pls suggest me some medicine to remove the black spots I really need your help.
I am 40 yrs Old. From last 1 year I have blemishes on my face. It may be sun burn or cosmetic allergy. I am taking treatment but did not get much relief. Please suggest me what I do?
I have some skin rashes from last few months. After taking some medicines it disappears but after some day it returns back. What should I do?
My daughter of age 13, she becomes dark when she goes out in the sun. A doctor adviced shadowz spf30, for her skin to glow could you please advised some cream?
I am 33 years of age, I weight around 90 kgs with height of 5 ft, I see my skin turns red very often even m sitting idle, also when I eat or do non straining work, also even if I scratch around torso the marks remain for at least 20 mins. My HB count is 15 in my blood, is it the reason or do I have any skin or immune system problem. Please advice.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.