Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balasubramanian RYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 17 years old boy I want to gain weight but my digestion is not good and for your information 2 years ago I had suffered from jaundice and 6 months ago typhoid. Now suggest me some tips to make my digestion best from which I can increase my weight. And also indigestion had occurred after I suffered from jaundice.
I have severe headache when waking up in the morning however after half hour or so that pain no longer exists. This is happening daily and hence I am concerned. Proper sleep cannot be the issue as I sleep over 8 hours and its good sleep without any wake ups in between. Can there be a problem that needs diagnosis?
With the help of good diet or medicine our penis size can be increase ? Tell me the medicine or diet pls.
I am 57 years old I am suffering with psoriasis to legs. Kindly advice good medicine to recover immediately.
Hello sir, my mom is suffering from high cholesterol and also lacking of vitamin d so tell what we have do to recover.
I am 27 years old and I am suffering from diabetes from 9 months I tried alot of medicines and lots of village techniques but still I am not felling like a healthy person please give me a good and effective medical advice.
Sir I am suffering from fever in last two weeks so please give me your suggestions suggestions thank you sir.
Hi sir I'm 25 years old I'm masturbating for last 5 years know my sperm quantity is very low and after 6 months I'm going to marry and my sex power also very low please advice what should I have to do.
I Am Suffering With Loose Motions From Last 2days & some paralysis symptoms are there. How can I cure.
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus related problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.