Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Balasubramanian RYour feedback matters!
What are the dangerous affects can happen when a person (me) who masturbate per day. I m addicted to it. Is there any harm for my future sex. I m 20 now n not married. Is there any tablet to stop this addiction.
I am suffering from in growing nail on left foot thumb for last 1 month. I have gone through diabetes tests and it seems (182 mg/dl). WHEN I go to MD physician he recommend me to further test for sugar ppbs after 2 hours of take full snacks or lunch. I have take in snacks 2 boul shira ,1boul milk ,1 cup tea and 2 khakhra and mung all items are not sugar free and test after two hours take snacks than test report is (296 mg/dl) and in urine (three) medicine prescribed by md physician GEMER1 after see this report but I am not satisfied this report so after sum day I go another lab and checkup my sugar level after take normal full lunch (not sugar free) report is (192 mg/dl) and trace sugar in urine not any. I feel side effect after take gemer1 like very low blood presser ,chakkar week ness ETC. I have gone for urine much time in night. And I have hungry after take lunch or dinner also. What can I do?
Every morning when I wake up a mild pain started to my right side head and eye. .what is the reason and treatment..
I was very Fair in my Childhood Mean till 3 rd Std. Aftr it bcoz of Playing outside whole day my fairness gone I wanna regain my Fairness again now am 21. please help.
I am 26 year old men I am facing one side headache, to much pain at right side of my head, what should I do now sir.
My mom is suffering from diabetes. And also have a pain in hands and legs. And what is a treatment. So it can be permanently curable?
After seeing the angiogram report one doctor says to go for open heart surgery whereas other doc says to put stent. How to get a conclusion as my family in distress. How safe is the open heart surgery. Pls advise.
I am 47 years old. I have a muscular pain just besides my ankles or say in the ligaments for the past 10 years. This pain used to aggravate in winter season but these days I feel the pain on a daily basis. There is inflammation in the pain area. Please advice me the best doctor in my city. I live in cuttack - orissa.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.