Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BalasubramanianYour feedback matters!
Is chronic B leukemia curable, wbc counts is 200000, hemoglobin is 8, & platelet counts is 98000. so, what to do?
Recently I have examined blood sugar, fasting 131 & pp 204 what will be my diet chart and what to do and what not kindly advise me as early as possible I am very much worried about that.
Hi this is surya, I am suffering from fever last 1 week onwards and I was used the medicines also but temperature was not controlling, so please suggest me any medicine.
I have strong stomach ache Since 15 days regularly and no medicine is working on the same what should be done?
My age is 14. I eat rice and some curries. But its not digestioning properly. What to do now. Please say.
Sir from last 3 to 4 years I hav a allergy on my skin or in blood I dont know. But a little scratch has come on my skin then swells from that part. What should I do for this please suggest me.
The stigma attached to sexual health disorders.
Women and men suffer sexual dysfunction in silence, shame, guilt, and ignorance due to the stigma attached to it in many developing countries around the world. Making it more chronic and conditioning it deeper into their minds. They visit quacks and try all kinds of remedies but not science attached to sexual medicince. If only there was adequate sex education in our country a lot many individulas and relationships would be more healthy. There is a wide spread of hiv today and our country is amongst the leaders. As a sexual medicine specialist I would like to urge one and all that it's never too late to reach out and get yourself treated at the right hospital with a certified doctor. Physical, mental and sexual health are the there core elements of life and missing out on one when it is very much treatable is really very sad!
A boy who is 18 years old he his having his nightfall falling continuously since 1 month what he should do now?
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. One out of the three men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis, then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation
- Abnormal hormone level
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
- Thyroid problem
- Damage of nervous system
- Infection in the urethra or prostate
- Psychological cause
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety about intercourse
- Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
- Relationship problems
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behavior therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum): It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes): It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal museli (Salmalia Malabarica): It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
- Gokshur (Tribulus Terrestris): It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus): It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha(Withania Somniferum): It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum): It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans): The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a 'churan' and can be taken to overcome problems of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given preference over the modern techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.