Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. BalaramanYour feedback matters!
My Dad is 80 years old & has previously gone through Prostrate surgery. Since last 2 weeks he is passing blood /blood clots through Urine. Was admitted to hospital and was fine but back home it's recurring. Homeopathic medicines helped for 2 days only. He has constipation problems. Now it's better but continues to pass blood/clots sometimes. Cystoscopy revealed clots on urinary bladder which was cleaned. CT Scan / USG haven't revealed anything. Please suggest something. Could these be symptoms of Bladder cancer?
I am 66 years old, last 20 years diabetic patient and taking insulin Mixard 15mg and 10 mg morning and evening. I have 80 Kgs of weight and 6'11 inches hight. Two months back my creatinine was 3.5 and now it has came down to. 3.1 and 2.7 and now it is 1.9. I would like to know why it is changing? Also whether it possible to reduce to the minimum level? For that what kind of medicine can I take? Expecting reply. Thanking you,
My penis is burning some time when I am doing toilets because when penis excited so much some time after that it start burning.
I am suffering from prostate enlargement gr-1, due to I suffered pain in? of my urine organ after urination severely several time. I am debetic too with managed level. I feel continued pain in both foot in lower part, I am 61, suggest please
Actually I have a stone in my kidney yesterday I got report from ultrasound. So to get rid of it and what precaution should I take.
I have pain in my anus area while urinating and during intercourse and I am getting frequent urinating.
While urinating, the urine passes tightly, and initially urine passes very thinly, and have to put slight pressure for the urine to pass. It is generally happening g at night, and because of the frequent urination, the sleep also get disturbed. I wake up 2 or 3 times for urination at night. Day time iit is almost comfortable. Please advise remedy and why ity is happening so?
I had kideny stone of 3cm. Which was opreted in 2011.But today I have small stone in my kideny please guide me for feeding to solve my stone problem.I am also taking atennol 50 for hyper b.P.
Hello sir, I Suffer Pain At the end of my Urination" in side right tip of. My Penis" I feel at the end of my right seminal vein; as if hot urine is passed through a small Skin Cut inside" ; at the right tip only. NO OTHER EXTERNAL & OR INTERNAL BURNS & OR PAIN! Advise Reason & Treatment if you prefer!
Hi sir/mam I am Kural 23 years old n I am facing urine problem, when I feel urinate it comes drop by drop and too takes two or three times to complete with pain. And sometimes when I am sitting it comes out some amount of urine without knowing me. I consult also doctor and the result of scan is urine prevoid 700 ml and post void 500 ml, doctor said tube must be take in by the treatment, I tube by urine way and said it may cure 10 % only. And medicines are conserve and Tolu-XR®Z. Please your suggestions. Thank you.
Why is my urine yellow and I don t even smoke weed or around it a lot I have to do a urine test tomorrow and am really nervous?
I have blood in urine, also my urine is foamy every time (bubbles in toilet), but my urine routine report shows NO Protein only RBC. If there is NO Protein in report then why urine is foamy or frothy every time? Thanks.
Hi, I am 26 year old male. Whenever I done up with urination, its dripping when I thought its over and couldn't control that drip sometimes.
Doctor I feel fever from week body temperature is in 99 to 100.3 I go to doctor they blood test all normal urine test have so infection. But doctor give me medicine. For fever they said take crocin, when you feel. Fever. But after 4 days past but not feeling well. Give me advice.
I, m 62 Yrs old suffering from diabetes for the last four years. My creatinine level at the begning was well within the range of 0.8-0.85 but it went up to 1.28mg/dl with the medication for diabetes. From the begning I am using Formin plus 500 once after lunch which keeps the sugar level right from the very begning in the range of 110-160 mg/dl. I just wanted to know why my creatinine level has increased? Is there any side effect of the medicine which I am taking? Pl explain?
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?