Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balamurugan
Submit a review for Dr. BalamuruganYour feedback matters!
Sir I there is problem of pale urine when I urinate all time since 2-3 months when I drink lots of water only that time it becomes white but all time yellow also when I do push ups or any exercise or hard masturbation then I feel pain near left right of genital area whats the cause and remedy please help me.
Hello sir/madam, I have got urinary tract infection 7.8 days earlier ,and during intercourse wid my husband one day I noticed ample amount of bleeding from my vagina. Now the infection is cured by taking medicine. And now there is no bleeding .Since 6 days we haven't indulge in intercourse But however abdominal pain still persist and since that day also my thighs and back aches a lot. What is the problem? please suggest remedy as early as possible.
I have getting problem urine pass in end I get pain from down to stomach this problem is occurring from past 3days.
Hi doctor I have a problem in my stomach I have a stone in my kidney both side 5.8 mm so please give me suitable ans please thanks doctor.
I am 19 year old I have a problem when I urinate some drop of urine with semen release after urination and when I sneezing or climbing than what I do.
I'm 31 underwent 3 miscarriage 1 year back. After that have issues like breast discharge , I'm not able to conceive again and frequent urine infection. .
I am having a problem during urination I feel pain while urinate and also burning sensation in particular area it is lasting from a week I want to know the exact cause of this problem.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult a Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.