Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Balamurugan KaruppanYour feedback matters!
I am unable to sleep at night, I try my level best to sleep but I can't do that I remember unnecessary things for about 1 or 2 hrs when I am trying to sleep. What can I do?
I am 22 yrs old. I am having hyperhidrosis problem. Please anybody tell me a good solution for this problem. I cant tolerate this excess sweating all over the body except Pam's and foot path.
Hi I am 19 years old please suggest me how many times I should hand practice a day or after how many days shall I do hand practice or months please tell me duration I am not addicted to it just tell me for good health that hand practice is compulsory or not and whats the time period for it to be healthy.
I am male, 23, and I not bulky or fat. But still my stomach always remain bulky n bulged out, giving me fat belly look. All other parts r quite normal. But only my abdomen seems to be bulged out. Sometime it get absolutely flat when I am empty stomach or after 2-3 hrs of taking meal. I want to know is it due to Gas, or improper digestion that my belly remain bulged out all the time?
Since last 30 days my neck is paining from back bottom side of neck. I am worried is it Cervical pain. So I want to know about the symptom of Cervical neck pain. Thank you.
My son (2 Y 8 M & weight 17 KG) has got symptoms like running nose, sneezing with possibly little throat pain too since yesterday evening. I've given him "Cetrizine" syrup 2.5 ML couple of times yet, however, symptoms persist & he seems to lose appetite today. Shall I continue cetrizine? Or, should we use few other syrups prescribed by doctors earlier e.g. Maxtra, sinarest AF or D-Cold?
Sir I am pregnant. In this time which food is suitable for it? Is any problem will arises due to long journeys? Which type of water is suitable for this time? Which vegetables are good for eating in this time?
Please tell me since one month I am having purplish nail beds and frequent headaches. I have also been done with a stomach xray ,lung xray and blood test ,the reports were absolutely normal. I am just 13 years old. Please help me.
Hi doctor. I am 37 yrs old. I am suffering from diabetes and it's been almost 2 yrs. And my diabetes is not in control. Please give me some suggestions?
I am getting sick very few in a year, and mostly during exams, I catch fever very rapidly, what medicines should I prefer.
Hello Respected Doctors. I am 47 years old and my wife age is 30 years. Last night me take Viagra before sexual intercourse and we did unprotected sexual intercourse 3 times. Problem is little pain inside my wife vagina. Please help ,give some solution.
Mujhe baar baar ear saaf Karne ki Aadat hai esa lagta hai ear main wax ho gaya hai aur ear main khujli bhi hoti hai vese ear kite samaye bada saaf karna chaiye.
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils.
Related Tip: "Risks and Treatment of Dry Skin"