Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Balamurugan KaruppanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering for severe lumbar spondylitis. What should I do. I am unable to sleep the whole night. Shooting pain in my left leg, from hip to toe.
For Schizophrenia, I am on Trinicalm plus and Sizopin. My question is :- Is Diabetes at risk with Clozapine? Thanks.
Suggest me any way that will help me to not sleep in day. Actually when I sleep in day and after wakeup I feel energyless.
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated.
Related Tip: What Causes Acidity? Understanding its Symptoms and Causes
I am 16 year old boy and I want to know if I masturbate twice a week will it reduce my stamina level.
Few day before I was suffering from fever, after become cure many red spot comes on my body and when my eye movement take place it is painful movement so, please help me.
I have a curious question respective Doctors. Sry if this question is wrong. Usually we use to insert our penis in the vagina and it gives pleasure to both men and women. What Happens if we insert our long penis in the hole below the vagina (i mean ass hole? Will it make women pregnant and does it gives pleasure?
She had gall bladder stone surgery past 2 months back and now she is facing piles problem. Suggest me some medication or treatment plan for this problem.
When I am going to washroom for refresh my ash hole is burn and give the pain previously I consult the surgeon because of blood come and some outer part of the ash whole is infected. I take the medicine and then the problem was solved but again it's occurred. Can you please suggest me is it piles problem? I confirm you last month when I consultant the doctor they said if have piles blood regularly come with stool. But I only have burning problem when go to the fresh please suggest me the best.
I was an addict by painkillers (spasmo proxyvon-caps) for 8-years, now I recovered all, but mera pura body me dard rehta hai (24-hours). Har 2 ya 3- din me nightfall ho jata hai aur jis din hota hai toh dard bohot increase hojata hai. Doctor ne kaha dard ka reason nightfall hai, usne kaha ke nerves damage hogaya. I am unmarried person. Kya koi solution batao sir please guide me. Family shaadi ka pressure de raha, lekin mera body me sperm nahi hai. How could I engage to someone? please.
Dear doctor, I am 37 years old, recently a month back I had itching excessive scaling dandruff type on head and slowly it also appeared on body when consulted found it as guttate psoriasis. Is there any cure, presently medication methotrox, folic tabs adn levocitrizine. Is any food aggrevate this. No family history. Ofcourse high work stress. Is it curable, lots of inferences got in homeopathy / ayurveda.
I'm using sorliv syrup for my 4 months baby as per doctor suggestion per day 2.5ml and 3 times a day,started from past 3 days and doctor asked us to continue for 15 days because he was doing motion once in two days and he was not comfortable.But now I can see water with his motion like a loose motion.So is this safe to continue for 15 days or shall I stop the syrup?
I am feeling neck shoulder and hand pain near about 20 days I trying verity formula but I am not feeling good. Seriously I am asking for medicine please help meme.
I am 18 years old boy. I had the acute common cold. doctors said this is because of I had drunk the water fluid (which is in my moms stomach dude some breakage. So I had acute cold symptoms include running nose head ache, cough. In this times I would take medicines such as montelukast, if severe relent. All these medicines could cure only at these times. Could you prescribe good medicine which would be permanent medicine for this problem pls!
Benefits of getting regular tests for STIs
STIs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on.