Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balamurugan
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. BalamuruganYour feedback matters!
Actually my body nature is hot. When I am gng to stools I am experiencing very pain. Once I noticed bleeding blood too while bowl moment. in some time while passing urine also I noticed pain. please suggest me to overcome this problem.
Dear doctor mere bete ki age 15 year he usko both thigh me fungal infection he fluconzol bhi khila di lekin koi fayada nhi he please upchar bataye.
I am taking Snapit for last 3 months as SOS & I found relief but I want to replace with foods. What should I replace it with?
I am suffering from fever and sometimes vomiting too. So please suggest me what should I do or what are the things that I should eat. As now I am in Delhi, laxminagar.
I am 28 years old male and have skin itching irritating problem and rashes also presented if I scratch. When I am taking some specified foods like milk, eggs, wheat, and some other food (not observed clearly) for last 4 years. That time I used atarax tablet. But now in every week or 10 days these symptoms is repeating. What should I do? Please clear my problem. Is there any permanent Sol?
I am 25. I do masturbate twice or thrice in a day. Is it harmful? And also I have problem about my bend penis. Will it show any affect in future?
Dear Sir, My mother is 54 years old she is suffering from physiological disorder. She washes any cloth or any substance 4-5 times. She became uncomfortable when any one enters with shoes and sandal she suspects some dirty things come with shoes. She believes everywhere dirty thing speeded and she is feeling very uncomfortable and she can’t touch anything. She is tells when I suspects some dirty thing my heart starts paining and brain do not works that time. Two or three years back one gynecologist doctor practicing outside my home that time she has seen some unwanted thing she believes that dirty spread everywhere from that time this symptom is increasing day by day. And she has no trust in medicine cure. Her heart starts paining that’s why she is doing nothing avoiding cooking food also. Please Please help me guide me and tell what is the treatment because situation becoming worst day by day. Sometime she is going on depression mode and start cry she is thinking there is no possibility of cure and always thinking how she will survive. Sometimes suicide feeling also comes because there is no hope of survive.
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.