Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BalamaniYour feedback matters!
सुप्रसिद्ध सायको सेक्सोलॉजिस्ट ड़ा० बी०के० कश्यप के अनुसार आईये जानते है
भागदौड़ की तनाव भरी जीवनशैली का असर अगर आपकी Sexual Life पर पड़ रहा है तो इसका उपचार आयुर्वेद में ही मौजूद है।
आयुर्वेद में सेक्स से जुड़ी समस्याओं के उपचार के लिए वजीकरण विधा से उपचार सैकड़ों वर्षों से किया जा रहा है। जानिए आयुर्वेद के अनुसार Dr.B.K.Kashyap से किस तरह की डाइट की सेवन से सेक्सुअल जीवन को बेहतर बना सकते है
न सिर्फ आयुर्वेद बल्कि रोमन सभ्यता में भी मसालों को सेक्स की इच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार माना गया है। बड़ी इलायची, इलायची, लौंग, दालचीनी और काली मिर्च जैसे मसालों का सेवन और इसका अरोमा सेक्स की इच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार है।
Im 30 years old woman my last period date was 25th Feb 2016 and had intercourse on 15th March 2016 just wanted to know if there are chances of pregnancy. Pls sugest.
Hi we had a unprotected sex and taken unwanted 72 within 5 hr, but he's period got delayed almost 8 days, and she didn't feel lke any bleeding aftr taking the tablet, and she feel lke vomiting sensation aftr 4 days, is it she is pregnant?
Hello, Actually I newly got married and my wife is suffering to much problem like, her periods not coming on time in last four months only one day periods came again it's not coming and too much burning while she goes for bathroom and another thing from last one month she is lots of pain in legs. She feels itching on her private part, so please guide me what should I do and with whom I should to meet.
My cousin is having 13 years old boy they r not using any medicine but 2 times she got abortion this month 15th is her date but d thing is usually she will get period 25 days 26 or 27 days. So, dis month already 26th day for today all symptoms r they what she has to do now?
I am 21 years old. I have a problem of period's imbalance. Today is 40th day, but still not. Please help sir.
Pain and sleep together contribute to be a dreadful cycle. Pain and sleep are two aspects, which go hand in hand. The effect of the pain coupled with stress and tension causes detrimental effects on sleep.
- Relationship between the two: Studies show that more than half the percentage of people with chronic pain disorders suffer from sleep problems and more than half of insomniac patients suffer from pain. Pain affects the duration of sleep and pain inflicted people have poor sleep hours. Pain also affects the quality of sleep. While trying to fall asleep, environmental factors such as light, external noise and temperature affect a pain inflicted person more. People suffering from pain have much less control on sleep. They worry about their disrupted sleep cycle, which causes more stress.
- Medications: Medications which treat chronic pain sometimes are responsible for causing sleep disturbances because of the presence of certain chemicals. It is perceived that pain medications would reduce pain and sleep would improve. However, this is not the case and people who take medicines for pain treatment, suffer from disrupted sleep. Sleeping pills do not work effectively in people suffering from pain.
- Effects: Lack of sleep affects your quality of life to a great extent, especially when it is due to pain. Lack of sleep combined with pain will affect any kind of work you undergo and your performance will be dull and sloppy. There will be a degradation in the person's mood, activities and even relationships are affected.
- The disastrous cycle: Sleep and pain create a dangerous cycle. The relationship between sleeplessness and pain is reciprocal in the sense that pain affects and causes difficulty in sleeping, in a continuous pattern and poor sleep further enhances or affects pain. Pain causes disturbances in sleep, gives rise to stress and fatigue and leads to even more pain, which again affects sleep. This process keeps on occurring like a cycle.
- Treatment: For treatment of sleeping disorders due to pain, both the aspects should be addressed. A multidisciplinary approach has to be taken. You can try interventional treatment procedures, which will help you to decrease your level of pain. Along with this, you should consult a behavioral health specialist to get the best remedies on coping with stress. Working these two out will result in decreased pain, decreased stress and your normal sleep will be revitalized.
Pain and sleep together work like a cycle. Excess pain leads to reduced sleep, which causes more pain in return and the cycle carries on. Proper remedies should be taken to get rid of the pain, which would revive good sleep.
I do not want my wife to get pregnant for next 2-3 years. And she doesn't want me to use condoms. What are my options?
My relative is 11 years old, she is born and brought up in Saudi Arabia, currently she is doing her schooling in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. K she has come to puberty at the of 11 yrs. Her periods are irregular since she had come like she is having her periods 3 times (heavy flow) a month. Her periods lasts for 4 days and the prior symptoms like severe stomach pain is more and after 2 clear days of her bleeding again the period commences. She is also allergic to fish, even if she tastes the gravy, her body body gets itchy and blown. please help to get relief from her problems.
So I have thia problem that every time I get close to the date of my menstrual cycle I get colg. It happens very often. Is it normal or do I have any serious problem?
Please tell me what is meant by pre-ovulation and post ovulation? How can I know that I am pregnant? What were the first signs of pregnancy? 3 months back my periods has been stopped and I suffered from stomach pain for 5 days. In those 5 days I observed symptoms like headache, nausea, vomiting, I can not bend, unable to hold pot as if I am carrying a heavy weight in stomach. But after 5 days my periods came. What was the reason for that. From that day my periods became regular. What was the reason that why I have suffer 5 days after period stops.
My gf having period last time is on 29 Dec and as of now she is not having period till today is may cause any issue?
My wife is 38 years old and for last one months she is having occasional bleeding like mensuration in small quantity, kindly suggest the test and treatment for her.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease manifests in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) accompanied by hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation.
While PCOS falls into a group of conditions which don’t have a cure as such, there are natural ways to manage this condition so you don’t experience any symptoms and can get pregnant if you choose to.
What to do?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and juices containing sugar, refined
carbs (white bread, biscuits, chocolate, lollies etc…).
2. Eat small protein rich meals every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscles you have the
more fat you’ll burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin
sensitivity in women with PCOS.
5. Excess androgen production has been shown to favorably react to intake of
licorice so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
6. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep,
regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
7. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil (make sure it’s been tested for
mercury and stabilized with vitamin E).
8. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnut, chives, eggplant, garlic,
ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, spearmint and