Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. BalakrishnanYour feedback matters!
If in Urine Routine Test Protein is found 20.0 mg/dL (normally nil) and RBC is found 10-13 RBC/HPF (maxm 3-4, preferably nil) Pus Cell 5-7 WBC/HPF, Epithelial Cells ++(in fair nos) but the Urine Culture Report taken from the same sample shows No Aerobic pyogenic Organism Growth after 48 hours of incubation at 37 degree centigrade. My question is whether this will not be reflected in Culture Report. The UTI medications taken on the basis of routine test report completely remission the fever from 101 degree. Then what is the fallacy in Culture Test. RBC and Protein Problem will not be reflected?
I have kidney pain more pain for sometime and relief for sometime please give the medicine to relief permanently.
Urine incontinence, no control on urine, frequent urination, after urinating and coming back from washroom few urine drops comes out automatically. Weakness sleepy whole day. Night fall daily, early ejaculation. Not yet married.
I have been suffereing from burning sensation in urine since last two years. I have got all tests done which are normal, except a little enlarged prostate. Burning sensation sometimes increases and sometimes decreases. I have consulted urologist who advised flotral tab. For six months. I have taken this for about four months, but no relief. Please advise what to do?
I am 70 years old male and i am taking medicines for Blood pressure and prostate enlargement. (lose 20mg, Cilakar 10mg and urimax. 4mg). I have been suffering from symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome during last 5 years and had my gallbladder removed in 2014. I have gone through colonoscopy, endoscopy, and tried various medicines including ayurvedi medicines for IBS but the loose motions after taking food in the morning continues. Can you suggest any remedy which in your experience works.
My father is suffering from polycystic kidneys and multiple liver cysts (largest 6.29 cm*6.11 cm in liver. Will they damage the kidney and liver function in future?
I have pain in my right side of stomach somewhere around kidney for 2-3 days. Do I have a stone in there?
I am using neeri tablet for stones in kidneys. Is it good tablet or any good substitute please give me suggestion.
My wife age 62 is suffering from urine leakage problem. Uterus and gall bladder has been removed. Frequent urge to urinate. Please suggest remedy.
My father is 61 Years old and have a kidney problem, with a creatinine level of 7.5, potassium 7 and Urea 175. kidney size is Left 7.2 & 4.4 cm & Right 8.1 & 4.3 cm. I am pursuing allopathy for last two years and I have recently started ayurveda simultaneously. Whats the level of Creatinine for Dialysis and at what level of creatinine that I have forgot the dialysis. Can we use K'bind sachets with sorbiline for go down the potassium level or it can not be harmful or side effects for creatinine / kidney level increased. What is the status of functioning the kidney right now.
My fathers age is 59 and his prostrate gland is increased to 66gms. Its very pain. What are the remedies.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems
Urinary symptoms commonly experienced with prostate problems include;
- The need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Urinating more often during the day.
- Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
- The urine stream is slow to start.
- Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
- A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
- A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
- The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
- A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
- Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
- Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems
Various medications to help ease your urinary problems, including;
- Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
- Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
- Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.