Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Balaji Sri MuruganYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 31 years old guy. I have got two questions to ask. First one is that I have a doubt that I am having piles as after passing stools when I try to wash my anus with water I can feel a small swelling comes out and few minutes after washing my anus it disappears. I don't have any bleeding though. I have a difficulty while stooling as my initial stools are really hard and I have to give a lot of stress during stooling initially. I want to know whether I am having piles or fistula and how to reduce swelling? My second question is that my stools have never been this hard like what I am experiencing these days. What medicine should I take to make my initial stools soft as I have to give a lot of stress during stooling initially. Please help me.
I am age 18 I am a male. I want to keep my skin brighten especially on face. And have a smooth face skin.
I am civil engineer. I am working in site. I am white in color. But due to work my face turned into black. in future how my face will turn into white. What are the reasons my face turned into black? What are the precautions I will take while working under sun?
I am 25 years old girl planning to marry soon but my dark colour makes me feel awkward and it also causes lack of confidence in me. People rejects me for my colour. Please give me some home remedies to get a fair look within a few weeks. Thank you.
Please help my eyes going deeper. Inside my face I had dark circles too. How to get back the eyes from deeper eyes.
Hi sir I have a small sore in my last part of tailbone since 1 year. It seeps pus n gradually dries up automatically. After some days .it again. Acts like that regularly maintaining 1 month. Am totally confused what to do.
I have black spots as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have red marks on my back since some days. Unable to know the reason. Need help. What should I do ?
Can baking soda be directly applied on face, with water? Please suggest a proper answer? Some say yes, some say no?
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.