Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balaji Raveela Bhaskaran
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Balaji Raveela BhaskaranYour feedback matters!
Could you remove my permanent tattoo on my hand with laser technique? Is it have any side effect or not?
In my childhood days my face was very bright and I was very good looking. But now my face has lost its charm. My face becomes dull and it is not bright anymore. Can you help me with this problem.
I am suffering from white spot below right solder. I am taking homeopathic medicine since 4 month but their is no change in spot. What should I do. please suggest me.
I am 23 yrs old male and ihave lump under my niples for last 2 yrs, its painfull and looking very awkward, what should I do? help please.
My husband is 30 years he works for a night shift he don't get proper sleep during day time n also his eyes have become dark circles his skin tone s changed .please suggest.
Hi doctor, I am trying all ways to improve my skin tone to be even to match my body color it's fair when compared to face. As per dermatologist I have used list of Skin lightening cream like biluma, golite, adalpene, livelite and kojivit ultra but no use instead my skin become darker and I can see scars are appearing on face after using this creams. I stopped all this creams and started home remedies they are pretty good I am using curd and tumeric on face and at night vitamin E and olive oil with aloe Vera gel on face Can you please suggest me some safe and effective skin lightening without any side effects. I don't want to go for chemical peel and laser treatment due to my skin sensitivity and I am getting engaged I don't want to take any chance now. I am using Photostable sunscreen and good health diet like veg food ,8 hr slp drink water. I would be really thankful if you can advise me on same.
Is it safe to use sunscreens? I'm worried about getting tanned, but the other serious issues like skin cancer prevent me from using sunscreens even though I live in one of the hottest places of India. Any natural ways to prevent tanning?
I am 66 years male, having Enlarged Prostate (45 gms), THS 5.25 at present (Diagnosed 15 Months Back), Serum creatinine level 1.89, Blood pressure 135/72, Blood Sugar Fating 82. Having Multiple stones in Gall Bladder, maxim size 9 cm silent, no pain, but some time constipation experienced. Drugs Taking olmesar H 20 Urimax Febustat 40 Thyrox 50 mg What precaution to take to Reduce Serum creatinine level About Gall Bladder stones Thanks.
I am diabetic. Problem is with my foot which often gets puss. I keep moving in and out of hospital. Please advice.
Sir actually I have affected from chicken pox on 28 march my local Dr. Give me medicines and all and I am cure withpoxes but sir the holes are not going and the marks of pox was also not going so sir you consult me to what I do for this and what medicines shall I take to get permanent cure with this holes.
I am 19 year old girl and have oily ache prone skin but from 8months the skin around my nose has become very dark and flaky and rough whenever I try to remove it, it bleeds and after a couple of hours the problem will be brandnew. I was in philippines for a couple of months and the problem vanished but when I was back to india the problem came again in just 2 days. Please help me as this is really embarrassing.
Im harsh I want to improve my face fairness bcz my skin colour is dark some one suggest me how to I improve my skin fairness.
I am 19 and my skin looks darker than it is. Wanna know how to clean it and some Skin Whitening products and Their harm.
I use melacare cream for one month then my skin was fair but now I stop the use of Melacare my skin became very dark what I do?
I have skin are brown I want use radiance brightening serum cream so can I use this cream for helpful my face and glowing fair skin what I do.
Too Deep Dirk circles on my eye site. I was so many Remedies like Facicare, Garniar men, Fair & lovely Max freshness Face wash and Cream, me glow cream etc. But I Did not get any Help from those products. I am Very Helpless. .black deep dark circles are still on my eye site. Please Help me. What should I do please Help me.
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.