Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Balaji RanganathanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with nasal infection, nose are getting closed, it's hard to take breathing also, pls suggest me the right treatment?
My faculty whose age is 30 years old. Suffering from infection in throat. He is expecting due to change in climate or water. He is unable to speak due to this. Can you resolve with good prescription. Or any remedy.
Im 29. Yesterday, I tried to clear my ear wax with cotton swabs but they pushed wax inside. Now, im having some difficulty in hearing. I have no pain and no fluid is coming out. What to do?
Sir there is a problem in my abdomen. I always suffered from digestive problem. I tried many local treatment but my digestion not become as usual. There is also a problem in my ear it always appear popping sound in my ear. Please recommend me better suggestion.
Please I need a resolution to it, I always get nightmare. I work in night shifts and nightmare consists of as m running. I see babies. I see people cutting throat, I see someone killing me. I see someone suiciding. I see myself in jungle. M too upset with this please help me its on daily basis whether m sleeping at night or morning or day.
Can I have an elective total tonsillectomy surgery? I have tonsillitis (tonsil stones) causing severe chronic halitosis. They are hidden into the deep crannies and produce foul smell and bad taste in mouth since many years. Will an ENT agree to remove my tonsils to relieve me from bad breath. I live in Bangalore, ENT surgeons nearby my place may please help.
I have sneezing problem and running nose too from 2 -3 months. Is I am suffering from snowfelia. please suggest me any solution.
I am suffering from tonsils for the last 40 days. A doctor suggested that an operation is needed. At that time I consulted another doctor. When taking the prescribed tablets from the doctors for 3 to 4 days its kkk. But again after another 10 or 20 days it comes back and I can't eat, talk or even yorn Please help whether I have go for a surgery as a doctor told me or take tablets again and again.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.