Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balaji
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BalajiYour feedback matters!
My mom is 65 years old diagnosed with neuropathy, no bp, no diabetes, burning and numbness in soles of feet more in the left foot she can not walk or stand for a long time. What treatment can be taken in ayurveda or homeopathy?
The term haemorrhage refers to the escape of blood from the vessels through which it runs and the discharge can be either into the internal cavities or in the external regions. Profuse as well as long drawn haemmorrhages can be dangerous and lead to serious outcomes. In some individuals there exists a predisposition which can either be acquired or hereditary and comprises defective contractility of affected arteries. The common haemorrhages can be of three types namely arterial, venous and capillary, and the special types are accidental, antepartum, cerebral, concealed, contrecoup, extradural and intradural haemorrhage. Regardless of the haemorrhage you are suffering from, homeopathy can offer you a solution to your ailment.
What are the symptoms of internal haemorrhage?
Internal bleeding is quite difficult to detect and in some cases it may not be identified for many hours after it starts. Symptoms may only take place when there is severe loss of blood and when the blood clot is big enough for compressing any organ, leading to its inability to function properly. Some people are affected with inborn and genetic errors of blood clotting and in such cases minor injuries can cause a heavy bleeding. Von
Willebrand’s disease and haemophilia are two instances of hereditary clotting disease.
There are several homeopathic medications, including secale, trilium, ipecac, hammelis and cinchona, along with various others that can be used for the treatment of haemorrage. However, it is best to consult an expert for availing medicines that are ideal to treat your individualistic health complication.
How can homeopathy treat haemorrahage?
Homeopathy aims to treat an individual as a whole instead of focusing on the affected area or the concerned ailment only. So when you are suffering from haemorrahage, your doctor will evaluate all the relevant aspects of your health that include assessment of the physical and mental conditions, present symptoms, underlying pathological conditions as well as possible causative factors. Some people have a tendency to choose medications on their own and administer them, but it is advisable to not take things into your own hands as a haemorrhage is a broad aspect and shouldn’t be experimented with.
It is important to check whether you are susceptible to any kind of haemorrhage and get proper homeopathic medication. It is important to maintain a low blood pressure and stay away from all kinds of activities that can induce heavy gravitational force and stay as stress free as possible. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Ian suffering with migraine problem so I have fully headeck please give me suggestion to solve my medical problem.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continue to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from a brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight-related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing-related disorders might have a brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of a brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result in permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored.