Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Balaji JagannathanYour feedback matters!
There is continuously pain in Right breast continuously over a month Randomly with redness in nipple. What can I do.!
Why causes cancer? Nd whats is harmful effect on other person. How it will treated. It is influenza virus or not.
Mere bhai ki age 50 years h vo cigarette, gutka ka sewan nhi krte h fir bhi unki bhojan nali me cancer ho gya h iska kya karan ho skta h please hme isk bare me vistar se bataen.
What is skin cancer. What are its symptoms. What are the precautions to be taken by a person suffering from skin cancer?
Age: 28yrs, female, unmarried Doctor, i'm stating my problems. Please see if they suggest of Blood cancer. I doubt as per my symptoms, health progression since childhood and reports. Symptoms: 1) Too much of fatigue (last 7yrs) 2) Continous weight loss since last 4yrs. 3) No energy after eating anything, rather sleepiness 4) No weight gain, Puffy eyes since 15yrs (earlier just 36kgs, now reduced to 30kg) 5) continuously semi solid, sticky stools since 7yrs. 6) Whole body itching, whole back ache, bones and joints also pain. 7) Leucohrea, vaginal itching. 8) something feels swollen inside nose, can't breathe properly. 9) fast heart rate, even at rest. 10) Weak since childhood. 11) No improvement from any treatment of any sort: Natural, homeopathic, allopathic, therapies etc. I have reports. They are from 2009-2015. Lymphocytes always come increased. I also have many other tests done. If reports reqd, please mention.
Please my husband was diagnosed prostate enlargement. He is 54 yrs. Weight 95 kg and height 5.9 ft. D result is 51x 50x 50 mm. Volume 55. 3mls. Please what will take to stop the enlargement.
I had undergone chemotherapy for follicular lymphoma 6 months ago with rituximab bendamustin. Now what should be followup. What is the treatment if it reoccurs?
I am suffering from prostate bph since ten years. Size 4.1 4 4.2cm weight 37g residual 5oml.At preset I am taking one urimax d per day .But recently burning sensation of prostate and frequency of urinisation increased. Now I am takiing tab bacstol 100 mg since 5days.But no noticeable releif.L am also suffering from low back pain and neck pain.Is it becauce of prostate.Kindly advice.L cant go surgery because I am an acute heart patient having underwent bypass surgery 17 years ago.
There is any risk of cancer if someone has used someone else razor for shave provided both don't have cancer.
What are the symptoms of of cancer? From five days I was suffering from wooophing cough is that a chance of cancer? I have habit of smoking.
Hi. I am suffering from cough long time. Means some times cough only came. Have any effect on body like cancer. Please support me.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump.